The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

bruh same thing happened to me :lol:

i didnt mind though since I was zoooot when i started the game over.

is there gunplay in this game though? or its just straight up fighting?

and yea story got me hooked thus far fighting is dope too. game isnt quite open world but its great for what it is
:lol:  they really should put instructions on how to save.

I think I read only your opponents can use guns. Kiryu is so nice with his hands he doesn't need them.

Yeah the city isn't as big as I thought it would be but it's all good.

bro pee youtube we get guns :smokin

bro pee youtube we get guns
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
. Now I hope we get to drive cars eventually too 
nerd.gif
. Tryna whip that big body Benz.

Why would you buy a switch when you can get an xbox or PS4 with games for that price ?
If you're a RPG fan, it'll be a nice complimentary console to go with your PS4 and/or Xbox. Also Zelda and Mario Odyssey look :smokin according to the Nintendo thread, only broke boys complaining about that $300 price tag :\

I don't think longevity it's gonna last cuz of the price like I would love to play Zelda one of my favorite series but no sense to pay $300 when I have plenty to do on my Xbox and PS4 also less than a year away from Scorpio for me. I'll stick to my DS [emoji]128557[/emoji]

VR needs more AAA titles for me to even consider copping. It's step in the right direction tho.

I saw a thread on NeoGAF with people speculating. Does this mean Square Enix is the only developer to publish Marvel games?

Insomniac is making Spiderman
Capcom is making MvCI with Marvel
Telltale is making Guardians of the Galaxy

I was watch Maximillon stream it in VR last night it looks dope I wanna play it in VR but that's price tag is OD for an accessory I thought my elite controller was a big purchase but at least I use it every time I play the VR is limited to cop for retail

I need to catch this stream.
VR is worth it to me. The longest honeymoon period I've ever had with a platform.

Last edited:
Damn no one wanted to @ mention me asking about the Big SE announcement tomorrow?

:lol:

SE got the Marvel license

I actually just thought it was a release date for FF XII HD :lol:

Any info in what's coming at the FF 30th anniversary event?

So does RE7 a reboot to the series or does it take place within the timeline of all the games?

Trailer reminds me of the avengers game that got canceled that had you playing as Cap, Thor, Hulk, and IM.

Back
Top Bottom