The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Today In Japan, Hundreds Of People Lined Up For....PlayStation VR

View media item 2312972

Wait, what? Isn’t PSVR already out in Japan? You bet it is. And yet, this morning, there were long lines at retailers across the country.

The reason being that a new shipment of PSVR headsets hit Japanese shops today. Demand was so high at some locations that people had to line up for a chance to buy.

http://kotaku.com/today-in-japan-hundreds-of-people-lined-up-for-play-1791646092

For those wondering about the stock issues.
Also stock issues in the UK too.
Heard similar things for the Pro in some parts of Asia.

A shame there's issues with all the RE7 praise. Either that or DoAX VR is what got them to line up.

Last edited:
Thinking about grabbing RE:7. I've played other RE games years ago, but I've actually never owned or completed one.

Breaking my survival horror virginity.

Don't listen to that guy ^

Just get it 
laugh.gif
 It's like $48 on Amazon

I saw a thread on NeoGAF with people speculating. Does this mean Square Enix is the only developer to publish Marvel games?

Insomniac is making Spiderman
Capcom is making MvCI with Marvel
Telltale is making Guardians of the Galaxy

I was watch Maximillon stream it in VR last night it looks dope I wanna play it in VR but that's price tag is OD for an accessory I thought my elite controller was a big purchase but at least I use it every time I play the VR is limited to cop for retail

I need to catch this stream.
VR is worth it to me. The longest honeymoon period I've ever had with a platform.

He might be back on tonight in a few hours he may have beat the game last night tho but I know you're on a different time zone it looks crazy seeing him move the headset and the game responds he tweeted it 10/10 VR earlier I'm really interested in VR but that price [emoji]128532[/emoji]

@HybridSoldier23
 FF 30 year anniversary isn't until December.... might we get info sooner on the anniversary releases? 

Right now the plan is E3 but as usual that can always change.

7 part 1 was scheduled for this year and has been delayed until fall 2018. Nomura is too split between projects and the addition of Marvel has only complicated things more.

I will say the story bits of 7 (cutscenes) are great. Really impressed with what they've done using unreal. There are changes being made but everything has been an overall improvement. The combat... not so much, so it's back to the drawing board.

Fall 2018? That's one hell of a delay :smh:

It's even more depressing when you realize that's just part 1 :x

Love horror movies but horror games I can't do lol

I barely made it through the demo . Sucks cause i want it but not about that life lol

@HybridSoldier23
 FF 30 year anniversary isn't until December.... might we get info sooner on the anniversary releases? 

Right now the plan is E3 but as usual that can always change.

7 part 1 was scheduled for this year and has been delayed until fall 2018. Nomura is too split between projects and the addition of Marvel has only complicated things more.

I will say the story bits of 7 (cutscenes) are great. Really impressed with what they've done using unreal. There are changes being made but everything has been an overall improvement. The combat... not so much, so it's back to the drawing board.

We never getting FF7R. Once I found out Nomura gets bored and stuck very easily and that he switches to another project when that happens. I knew I'd never see these games before I have kids.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom