Super Mario 128
Pikmin 4
Borderlands 3
Star Wars not-Battlefront game
Bully Sequel
nerd.gif

Far cry 5- once again, obviously. its a UBI staple

Skate 4- not happening
last of us 2- nope. ND just released UC4 this year.
Super mario 128- Nope

Shadow of mordor 2- 50/50. its been over 2 years without being a properly announced sequel

Rocketed_ nope. Released batman in 2015. game development isn't that fast
 WB Games Teasing Major Game Announcement - Possible Shadow of Mordor 2 or New Batman Title

http://www.game-debate.com/news/222...ssible-shadow-of-mordor-2-or-new-batman-title

Warner Bros Games is teasing a major new game announcement for March 8th, 2017

Yeah the PRO is definitely :pimp:

Noticeable for sure.

And guise - please pick up The Division on the low.

Game is flames. [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Got it bout a month ago still ain't played it. When I do I'll holla we'll shoot people together.:D

Last edited:
Yeah the PRO is definitely
pimp.gif

Noticeable for sure.

And guise - please pick up The Division on the low.

Game is flames. [emoji]128293[/emoji]
Recopped on pc. 

The main games I'm going to try to dive into are division, fallout 4, and mass effect 3.

What are some getting started tips for Divison? I'm 2hr in from the trial a while back.

I'm reading that NIOH is harder than Souls and Bloodborne :wow:

Not buying [emoji]128557[/emoji]
I can't even imagine :lol:

Nah we def gonna cop but on sale $40 or less
Too many games bro. It'll be on sale but it'll be a must have that drops that'll have priority :lol:

What's on your radar this year? You copping Horizon Zero Dawn?

Possibly depending reviews i was gonna try to finish the mass effect series. Doubt I'll finish by the time the new one drops. For now another RE playthrough under 4 hours the DLC, actually just got back into the division with my Overwatch buddies. I'll be back on that next competitive season.

I'm so ready for Scorpio man, my biggest thing I'm. Looking for this year [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Hopefully a cuphead announcement e3 and Days gone also

I'm reading that NIOH is harder than Souls and Bloodborne :wow:

Not buying [emoji]128557[/emoji]
I can't even imagine :lol:

Nah we def gonna cop but on sale $40 or less
Too many games bro. It'll be on sale but it'll be a must have that drops that'll have priority :lol:

What's on your radar this year? You copping Horizon Zero Dawn?

Possibly depending reviews i was gonna try to finish the mass effect series. Doubt I'll finish by the time the new one drops. For now another RE playthrough under 4 hours the DLC, actually just got back into the division with my Overwatch buddies. I'll be back on that next competitive season.

I'm so ready for Scorpio man, my biggest thing I'm. Looking for this year [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Hopefully a cuphead announcement e3 and Days gone also
There was an article from an insider stating that the Scorpio was just a little bit more powerful than the PS4 PRO and that it wasn't all its being advertised as. I meant to post in the Xbox thread. Your thoughts?

The new Mass Effect has my interest. I only played ME1 back in 08 and I found it boring. If I can get through Horizon quick enough I might go ahead and get ME: Andromeda on Xbox. I still need to get Resident Evil too.

I'll have to do some digging. It was about a week or two ago when I read it. I really didn't think nothing about it as I don't really have an interest in it, I just know a few Xbox guys are looking forward to it.

I'm just gonna to get ME Andromeda for the PC and call it a day. Only played ME 1 for 2 hour and the game couldn't grab my attention enough.

The ME 'A' trailer allowed me to be open minded about the newest installment of the series.

If you can get a pro then get it.

If you're a xbox guy and don't have a powerful PC then get a Scorpio if you can.

Plan on getting both, just would be disappointed if MS hyped it up and retracted their statements once again.

I don't think they will.

They didn't give much info but they were clear about it being 6TF so it will be more powerful than the pro.

It's coming out at least a year later so you would expect it to be.

You ain't excited for state of decay 2? That game is what I'm looking at to bring me back on Xbox as well as cuphead

State of decay 1 is on xb1
I know that but I'm looking forward to the sequel since co-op will be in it. That's one of the things I think the first game could've benefited from a lot but happy to see it come on the sequel

I know that but I'm looking forward to the sequel since co-op will be in it. That's one of the things I think the first game could've benefited from a lot but happy to see it come on the sequel
The first game was an xbox arcade game, so adding co-op was probably too ambitous at the time. Regardless of co-op, you should check out state of decay 1. It's an rpg at the end of the day.

The first game was an xbox arcade game, so adding co-op was probably too ambitous at the time. Regardless of co-op, you should check out state of decay 1. It's an rpg at the end of the day.
Played it on the 360 when it first came out so could I still play it on the X1? Or would I have to buy it again?

Last edited:
As far as starting out on The Division goes. I would just start with the story. And then replay missions and do side quests and collectibles. Matchmaking is really good so you can always play with people. Even in free roam etc.

Once you hit level 30 the game really opens up. There is DLC and there is also the Dark Zone.

And mini raids. I haven't don't one either though. I think this approach works really well with Third party games. And the PvP is really tough.

It is definitely something different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom