The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Play Madhouse

I wanted to but after reading a review stating madhouse was way too hard and enemies take hella bullets before they drop they stated that they wish there was a difficulty right below it so I passed on a 2nd play through. I will come back once all the DLC drops.

lmao you trynna link accounts
nerd.gif
\

._. i was srs
laugh.gif
 I actually have 2 PS4's so I can't.

had to replace the stock HDD on my ps4 with a 1tb the other night. the difference in overall operation is night and day plus love that I can actually fit multiple games on the system now.

How are y'all with gift cards? I got $25 on Amazon I should probably put towards HZD, but I always tend to either save them up, or save them for big purchases 
laugh.gif

Shovel Knight finally at a decent price at 10 bucks on the ps store. Also realized I bought battlefield 4 a while back.

I wish MGS V and Wildlands could have a baby. That would be a great game.

Last edited:
Just pre ordered Horizon
:smokin

Welcome back
Been back bro I got RE 7 on here, thankfully the DLC drops first on there too lol

U copped day 1 ?
I just started RE7 last night. I had the ol lady watching me and she was like **** this, play it during the day. Joint had me shook too :lol: how's the DLC? I wanted to cop but for $40 I had to pass

Yeah I already copped Horizon. It should download tomorrow.

I just started RE7 last night. I had the ol lady watching me and she was like **** this, play it during the day. Joint had me shook too
laugh.gif
how's the DLC? I wanted to cop but for $40 I had to pass

DLC is eh. The story DLC is ok, but I can't get into the extra modes

Last edited:
It's not really worth it right now. Not a lot of replay value on most the dlc if they expanded the story it would be dope. I still have to do the madhouse play through I beat it on normal and under 4 hours

I just started RE7 last night. I had the ol lady watching me and she was like **** this, play it during the day. Joint had me shook too :lol: how's the DLC? I wanted to cop but for $40 I had to pass

DLC is eh. The story DLC is ok, but I can't get into the extra modes

I like the one playing Blackjack because that character is one of my favorites from the game but yeah the extra modes are pretty weak overall.

Did you finish the cod zombie like mode ? I need to finish that, that actually has potential

I like the one playing Blackjack because that character is one of my favorites from the game but yeah the extra modes are pretty weak overall.

Did you finish the cod zombie like mode ? I need to finish that, that actually has potential

Nah I started it. I can say I didn't give that one a fair shake. I wasn't a big fan of Mercenaries in RE4, and it kinda reminded me of that

The flying in Wildlands is Atrocious. :lol:

And driving. Game needs work.

I like the idea though. Back to The Division.
driving is fine, the terrain you're on determines the control a lot but the flying... that **** is El terrible. Like Wtf is the point of the damn guns on the helicopters when you cant control the damn thing to move properly like in battlefield

Last edited:
man, I want to buy a ps2 just to swap the case out for a clear one. I wanted that **** so bad when I was younger 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I remember begging my mom to cop me the ocean blue ps2, **** was $600 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Really enjoying Nioh. I can already see myself going north of 100 hours. Gotta savor games like this.

Side note, who else is ready for Zelda to get 10s across the board for doing things other games have been doing? Lol. Reading some previews and they're like omg stamina and weapon durability and weather effects! [emoji]128514[/emoji] All jokes aside it looks great and I want to play it. Not dropping all that bread for a Switch for one game though.

Really enjoying Nioh. I can already see myself going north of 100 hours. Gotta savor games like this.

Side note, who else is ready for Zelda to get 10s across the board for doing things other games have been doing? Lol. Reading some previews and they're like omg stamina and weapon durability and weather effects! [emoji]128514[/emoji] All jokes aside it looks great and I want to play it. Not dropping all that bread for a Switch for one game though.

Man, I can't even get past the umbrella boss in the caves [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Downloaded Star Wars BF ultimate edition (season pass included) but can't access the season pass content. Anyone else experience this before?

Back
Top Bottom