The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I haven't played Nioh yet but Bloodborne/Souls is hardest in the beginning because you're weak. Once you get your bearings and get a feel for the way the games play, things become easier. Going balls to the wall will get you killed every time.

Making it easier for me to stay away from those games :lol:

I guess there's a steep learning curve and I don't have that type of patience :lol:

I kind of lose the immersion of the game after dying like 10 times.

Hopefully I can get lost in Horizon and maybe BoTW :nerd:

Hopefully I can get lost in Horizon and maybe BoTW
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
 my man

You taking any time off to dive into Horizon :nerd:

This **** is taking too long to come out :lol:  but naw I'm gonna wake up early Tues to get some in before work, and I'm off Fridays, but that's Switch day :\
I'm thinking about just going to bed early and waking up at midnight to play for a few hours :lol: it really just depends on how these next 2 days of work go

I'm thinking about just going to bed early and waking up at midnight to play for a few hours
laugh.gif
it really just depends on how these next 2 days of work go
I thought about biting that bullet too but I work too early. If I woke up at midnight I would def be calling in late 
laugh.gif

I'm trash at Nioh :smh:

I haven't struggled with a game like this in a long time.

feel your pain broski, I never played souls/bloodbourne and was just getting washed in the beginning. I'm still getting washed but less death prone now :lol:

that wildlands beta was fire

i could see the game becoming repetitive tho

i played on extreme or whatever the highest difficulty was

that wildlands beta was fire

i could see the game becoming repetitive tho

i played on extreme or whatever the highest difficulty was
I thought it was cool but I agree on seeing it being repetitive. playing co-op is a must for it tho

I thought it was cool but I agree on seeing it being repetitive. playing co-op is a must for it tho

i actually enjoyed playing by myself

definitely one of the more enjoyable console MMORPG experiences i've had this gen

i was so late to the party; i downloaded it this morning at like 4 am

i actually enjoyed playing by myself

definitely one of the more enjoyable console MMORPG experiences i've had this gen

i was so late to the party; i downloaded it this morning at like 4 am
I found it to be okay solo but when I ran with 2 friends I was having a blast with it but in terms of MMORPGs on consoles I do agree that it is one of the better experiences. I like it waaay more than the division

I found it to be okay solo but when I ran with 2 friends I was having a blast with it but in terms of MMORPGs on consoles I do agree that it is one of the better experiences. I like it waaay more than the division

Yea wildlands is like the division but better. I really emjoyed jt. Contemplating on that target b2g1 and get horizon wildlands and something else

Yea wildlands is like the division but better. I really emjoyed jt. Contemplating on that target b2g1 and get horizon wildlands and something else

its MUCH BETTER than the division

it being pitched "like" the division is why i wasn't even interested to DL the beta until.....4 am LOL

very nice game. just, again, i could see myself becoming bored if it gets repetitive.

it does a good job of taking what "works" in MMORPGs and cutting out what doesn't

the "mission planning" of GTAV:O (but on the fly)

FPS mix between "pick-up-ability" of a far cry/CoD and the "realism"/"skill" of a BF4 (counterstrike?)

Best open world aspects of say a witcher 3, without the frivolous "over-concentration" of "side-quests"

Leveling is very nice. (But maybe too easy to reach? i got parachute in like 4-5 hours?)

but still has SOCOM and Clancy "strategy" roots

(especially at the hardest difficulty, which is the only one i tried)

it was lulz inviting 3 friends from 2k and them getting merked just rushing in vs me and a BF4 friend doing missions from 3-400 meters away, 100% accuracy, taking no incoming fire....

hopefully customization will be deeper in the final version, and they have something planned for the proverbial "ceiling" all MMORPGs (and most newer RPGs) suffer from

(i think the P v P offerings will keep the game fresh and fun...gotta work on them hit markers, tho LOL. i heard they will have the enemies paying players to defend compounds and then have other players attack, at random, when in P v P lobbies)

most of the hype behind these major MMORPGs *cough* destiny, divison *cough* is that you're constantly "competing" with your friends and enemies, to rank up, to have the best/strongest weapons......they bank on that so heavy, they don't bother making variety of "missions" or "levels"....hell, they can't even bother to make more than 1 or 2 type of gun.....and destiny only has like.....9 weapons in their classes of weapons! LOL yeah, but my replica shotgun does 1200 damage, tho....

its like a rapper with a hot beat that's already a hit.....they just wanna mumble over it and claim they make hits lol

most console "mainstream" MMORPGs ultimately become reduced to free mobile apps that want you to pay for extra lives or more moves. Or grind everyday for the most menial of payout.

i'm not familiar with currency in either of the aforementioned games BUT i'm sure they allow you to purchase it on PSN lmao for cash.

long winded way to say i enjoyed the wildlands and it was a pleasure to play something of this genre that i actually enjoyed, however fleeting it may be

that's sounds like a good idea

The Division slander :smh:

It is a MUCH better game now. This update tomorrow will only add to it and more PRO upgrades :pimp:.

It is a MUCH better game now. This update tomorrow will only add to it and more PRO upgrades :pimp:.
Yeah maybe now but what Ubisoft dropped at release was complete garbage and even now wildlands is looking better than the division is

After playing the Division and rage quitting after an hour.
Playing Bloodborne and rage quitting after a half an hour.
And finally playing Hotline Miami and quitting after 10 minutes...

I think I just realized I'm not good at video games anymore. :smh: Sad day. :smh:

Usually when I get stuck in Hotline, I just get creative. Smack people with doors, throwing knifes, etc.

Just try your best to plan out actions. Its real trial and error.

Personally it's hard for get me on board with a game when I have to pay extra to get the better experience. It's nothing wrong with DLC and patches but if the base game was buns and I already paid $60, why should I pay more? I thought about getting Division but even $20 for base game seems like too much.

Usually when I get stuck in Hotline, I just get creative. Smack people with doors, throwing knifes, etc.

Just try your best to plan out actions. Its real trial and error.
Yeah it's good to plan ahead and stay in rooms next to the doors to knock people back and kill them. Sometimes I find just running in and killing as many as I can can work out if I'm mad enough lol

Personally it's hard for get me on board with a game when I have to pay extra to get the better experience. It's nothing wrong with DLC and patches but if the base game was buns and I already paid $60, why should I pay more? I thought about getting Division but even $20 for base game seems like too much.
This. except for grabbing the division part

Back
Top Bottom