The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You know they gonna come with with the Mario 64 triple hot 97 murda Switch remix eventually.

Last edited:
You know they gonna come with with the Mario 64 triple hot 97 murda Switch remix eventually.

198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif

It was worth it for me with the assumption that the first party and wii u remasters would come. Also VC. I haven't had a Nintendo since 64 so I have a lot of potential games on the Horizon. It's all up to personal taste though. I'm not even worried about HZD now after I was originally blown away
laugh.gif
Right right. I may have to take the leap. I thought about picking up BOTW on the Wii U but I like the whole portable aspect of the Switch. I might just see what's up because that game looks too good.

Haven't had a chance to play HZD since Saturday but have been thinking about it everyday lolz

Right right. I may have to take the leap. I thought about picking up BOTW on the Wii U but I like the whole portable aspect of the Switch. I might just see what's up because that game looks too good.

Haven't had a chance to play HZD since Saturday but have been thinking about it everyday lolz

I've been thinking about it constantly too :lol:

As for BOTW, if there are other games you want on the switch this year then get it if you can afford it.

If not then wait IMO because of the hardware issues I've seen from joycon syncing, dock scratching issues, charging port location etc.
A revision should take care of all that.

Last edited:

I've been thinking about it constantly too :lol:

As for BOTW, if there are other games you want on the switch this year then get it if you can afford it.

If not then wait IMO because of the hardware issues I've seen from joycon syncing, dock scratching issues, charging port location etc.
A revision should take care of all that.
don't forget about only playing botw in 900p with the dock(and worse performance) while only 720p while used outside the dock

They are still unsure if it is dropping today. Not live as of yet.

PS China (???
laugh.gif
)  leaked the patch notes though.

• You will be able to use the USB storage device to install the application or move the application from the PS4 host memory. The following conditions must be met for USB storage devices that can be used: External hard drive; USB 3.0 or above; minimum capacity of 250GB, the maximum capacity of 8TB
  • The shortcut menu is now easier to use. The party function, from the party to attend the party, have become more convenient.
  • When using the remote control function on a Windows PC, Mac, Xperia Smartphone or Xperia Tablet, you can chat with a microphone in the game or party using the device’s microphone.
  • You can now use the screenshots to customize the background image of your main picture and function screen.
  • You can now display screenshots, such as [What’s New] screenshots, to the event. Press the SHARE key, select [Screen Capture], and select [Active] as the upload location. In addition, you can now mark the game and have played with the players.
  • When you log on (PlayStationApp) and other applications, your status will be displayed as (mobile) even if it is not next to the PS4 host . This means you can communicate with friends.
  • After the party is held, it can be changed to public or private. Select (Party)> [Party Settings]> [Party’s Privacy].
  • PlayStation VR now supports Blu-ray 3D content.
  • You can now publish GIF animations to events and social applications
  • The PS4 that you first used to access the PlayStation Network will now be automatically certified as your favorite PS4.
  • When creating a master account, the parent or guardian can now simply create a child account for the child.
  • You can now upload or download saved data directly from the main screen. Move the alignment mark to the game, press the OPTIONS key, and then select [Upload / Download Save Data].
  • You can now share screenshots with people on the PlayStation Network with related options. When you share with people, you can adjust your privacy settings at any time.
  • You can now start (SHAREfactory) from the (interception picture album). While viewing (interception of the photo album), press the OPTIONS key and select [Edit with SHAREfactory].
  • You can change the color of your profile screen to match the cover image.
  • When you report inappropriate content, you can preview the report before sending it
  • Xperia (PS4 remote operation) design has been updated.
  • When you receive a party invitation, you can quickly reply from (message) or (PS Messages) with the quick reply function.
  • Your PS4 host profile The cover image on the screen can now be displayed in (PS Messages).
  • The theater mode image quality on PlayStation VR has improved

• Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...-china-leaks-patch-notes/#0BTGrq507WlCrAF6.99

Last edited:
MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED VARIETY MAP PACK DLC

The Variety Map Pack DLC for Call of Duty[emoji]174[/emoji]: Modern Warfare[emoji]174[/emoji] Remastered includes four remastered multiplayer maps from the original game. Re-experience some of the most epic maps in Modern Warfare history, including Creek, Broadcast, Chinatown and Killhouse.

Variety pack DLC includes:

4 remastered multiplayer maps
10 rare supply drops
mwr_variety_pack.png

$15
mr-burns-laughing.gif

Last edited:
New COD is flames

I am starting to realize that I basically like everything besides Gran Turismo

Last edited:
Sent my Nintendo Switch BACK to Nintendo today... the damn plastic screen developed airbubbles over night... NO IM NOT MAKING THIS UP... I shoulda took a pic... Lady asks me If I had a screen protector on... :stoneface:

R.I.P. Switch until my new one arrives.

First CoD I've skipped in years and I have no regrets
smokin.gif
Worth buying and deleting (after playing campaign) for COD MWR to me.

I'll be buying this DLC as well. Raven has done a great job thus far. 

Broadcast, Chinatown, and Creek are all amazing maps. Killhouse used to be just a FFA map so I rarely played it.

Last edited:
Worth buying and deleting (after playing campaign) for COD MWR to me.

I'll be buying this DLC as well. Raven has done a great job thus far. 

Broadcast, Chinatown, and Creek are all amazing maps. Killhouse used to be just a FFA map so I rarely played it.

We should run some S&D :pimp:

Who's going to buy Mass Effect Andromeda? I loved the original trilogy and want to play the new one, but I played it back when I was unemployed and had entire days to kill by playing video games. Nowadays I can only play an hour or so before getting lazy/tired, so I don't know if buying the game is a good idea :lol:

I'll probably give in and buy it, but damn. I bought Final Fantasy X Remastered back in November, and I'm still on Besaid Island (2-3 hours into the game) :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom