The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hey guys non bias opinion. Is it too late to get in to destiny? I was looking at that 60$. Deal for all the dlc and game. My friend just copped

I would say do it. But the game is now massive. So much stuff to do and learn, but people are still going hard online. Also, your character will carry over to destiny 2.

also bro its only 35 on amazon.

Amazon product ASIN B01K63R7HY
Wait... Thought we wasn't able to carry characters over
Characters are, items and light level are not.

Last edited:
Everybody trying to get their games out before the megaton drops in July.

HiD5ygtoalT-pAXwVXKhpx7D9j7c1Gkji5UDI6x7XNbmnksjNKXnmuWskOLjC3Q7cayhSbQUwIbXdtJpP-UCOzgCDVYpuzsi1vAC8wR0mK-uDRgpx5OTnv__W-cyGspDDcN5c4ev
tumblr_lpo50y39Hg1qaq6bs.gif
Thank goodness that this is the last game I have pre ordered this year. :lol:

Just picked up Hitman at best buy. Was about to impulse buy a Pro, but they didn't have any :lol:

Got the Pro finally and am pretty impressed with the graphics improvement on 2k17 and Modern Warfare remastered.
I just got the 4K upgrade for Netflix too and its awesome. Wish I had more time to play it

This channel and Easy Allies are the best review channels.

Back on topic, I knew this game would be a mixed bag. My guess is Ubisoft did the whole "release it now(early) and we'll work out the quirks after the release through updates" routine.

Thinking hard about BOTW.  Essentially paying over 400 bones just for that one game has me on the fence though.

It was worth it for me with the assumption that the first party and wii u remasters would come. Also VC. I haven't had a Nintendo since 64 so I have a lot of potential games on the horizon (no pun intended :lol:). It's all up to personal taste though. I'm not even worried about HZD now after I was originally blown away :lol: once I get done with BOTW I'll be back though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom