The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I know this thread has a TON of NT'ers who are hardcore RPG fans.

For me after Skyrim on PS3 which I legit put in 50+ hours into the game.I'm just done with the whole genre of RPG's and have no time interest for them anymore.

I love them to death but it is hard for me to get into the traditional RPG.

The new action joints I can kind of do though.

Was never into the traditional joints aside from Chrono trigger. Like let me watch this story for 10 mins, then stop in this menu for another 10 to choose my next action sequence :lol:.

For me RPGs are the best. I use them as a way to escape reality. I actually that the ROLE im playing in the game serious. Im link, im a warlord, wrestler,ect. Its just a way for me to forget about bills, stress, life, ect for the few hours im playing.

For me RPGs are the best. I use them as a way to escape reality. I actually that the ROLE im playing in the game serious. Im link, im a warlord, wrestler,ect. Its just a way for me to forget about bills, stress, life, ect for the few hours im playing.

I think they are unmatched but cant hold my attention like they once could. I guess I should have been more specific.

I have FF15 and I know it is dope but when i pop it in I am just like :smile: :wow: :smh: :x

There is still noting more rewarding in all of gaming to me than being good at a competitive fighting game though :nerd:

There is still noting more rewarding in all of gaming to me than being good at a competitive fighting game though :nerd:

I used to hate fighting games. Until i started playing for honor and im blown away. Fighting games for me are best at parties and such. Being a older gamer most of my real life friends are lames who dont play games. So fighting games are not my cup of tea.

To me its nothing better than finally beating that boss thats been giving you them hands fors days. :pimp:

Last edited:
For multi player scenarios I agree.. fighting, racing, sports and FPS are all really fun if you have a good group of peeps :smokin

can't believe the HZD update didn't give you the option to buy multiples of an item 
mean.gif

My mind will be blown if Zelda is better than Horizon, because I'm ******* loving Horizon right now.

Did someone say RPG :lol:

Given the last page or so - this thread is one more comment from going completely off the rails.

Well I am trippin' cause you thought you were making a point with that 50+ hours Skyrim comment. If you would have said 300+ I would have took you seriously :lol:.

And then someone called Horizon a RPG. :lol:

If I am wrong or missed something someone please correct me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom