The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So no one is getting Injustice & Tekken?

Like you said fighting games are tough.
The only genre that makes me feel incompetent.

Street Fighter V and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite will last me the whole gen.

That's all I need to tell me I suck. Don't need anymore :lol:

Last edited:
I would consider Horizon an RPG of sorts.. you level up your character by defeating enemies and gaining EXP, buy sell goods, craft, quest lines, etc

Like you said fighting games are tough.
The only genre that makes me feel incompetent.

Street Fighter V and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite will last me the whole gen.

That's all I need to tell me I suck. Don't need anymore :lol:
I'm liking what I see from Tekken. Definitely passing on Injustice 2. DC sucks :lol:

I'm getting injustice idk if it will be day 1 tho
I'm liking what I see from Tekken. Definitely passing on Injustice 2. DC sucks
laugh.gif
yo opinion on so many things is just buns b 

I thought Injustice was cool for a PS+ title but after I beat I had no desire to play anymore. I remember me and ESF talked about working together to get some of the trophies. I never even turned it back on after beating it :lol:

I'm getting injustice idk if it will be day 1 tho

I'm liking what I see from Tekken. Definitely passing on Injustice 2. DC sucks :lol:

yo opinion on so many things is just buns b 
Outside of Batman what else is there to like about DC? I do enjoy their TV shows but Marvel has been Killin it with their Netflix shows. I just find DC heroes to be real corny :\

DC's movies may be wack but saying DC is wack is interesting.

And I play these games competitively personally so anything else is just a bonus.

I'm not throwing shade just to do it. Me and bro always talk about DC v Marvel. I liked the Batman Dark Knight trilogy and enjoyed Arkham Asylum and Knight. I thought City was decent. I also like CW's Flash and Aaron. I also like Gotham although I've only watched a few episodes. I can't think of anything else I like from them.

I like almost everything Marvel releases minus the majority of their games but they seem to be taking their games department more serious. Their Netflix shows are A1, movies are great and so are their characters.

Just ordered WOFF on Amazon $35..yesterday it was $30 :x

Will be added to my backlog of about 30 games

Outside of Batman what else is there to like about DC? I do enjoy their TV shows but Marvel has been Killin it with their Netflix shows. I just find DC heroes to be real corny
ohwell.gif
you talking about just comics or shows? i like a lot of DC characters besides Batman like Nightwing, Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Lantern Corps, and Dr. Fate and the magic stuff in the comics. i just dont see how they are corny and I'm not even a DC Stan or anti-Marvel guy. 

Outside of Batman what else is there to like about DC? I do enjoy their TV shows but Marvel has been Killin it with their Netflix shows. I just find DC heroes to be real corny :\

you talking about just comics or shows? i like a lot of DC characters besides Batman like Nightwing, Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Lantern Corps, and Dr. Fate and the magic stuff in the comics. i just dont see how they are corny and I'm not even a DC Stan or anti-Marvel guy. 
Shows and movies. I haven't read a comic in forever :smh:

Kind of what I mentioned. Their movies are mostly wack. Some shows are ok.

But as far as their comics aka birthplace DC is dope just like Marvel is.

Shows and movies. I haven't read a comic in forever
mean.gif
the animated stuff is A1 imo but their lives shows are ok. i honestly dont care for them that much. Arrow died after season 2 and i have yet to watch flash. as for movies idk what to tell you about that lol hopefully wonderwoman is dope. Gal Gadot is bae 
embarassed.gif

Kind of what I mentioned. Their movies are mostly wack. Some shows are ok.

But as far as their comics aka birthplace DC is dope just like Marvel is.
this 

Not sure if this belongs here but had a quick question. I'm reorganizing my room and had my xbox one set up with all cords running through my tv stand. I didn't want to have to redo cords if I didn't have to, so I'm wondering if the power cable for xbone and ps4 are interchangeable? I wanna say yeah because they're just standard figure 8 power cords but trying to be safe before I do anything.

So GameStop screwed up and didn't apply my credit to my switch order. Do I use that money on games or put it toward a pro and after trading in my PS4 only pay $50?

Back
Top Bottom