The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

About half way through Shadow of Mordor and I'm enjoying it so far. The story is pretty entertaining and the cutscenes are better than I expected
How do you like the Nemesis system? I hated how I'd get killed by an enemy, come back and he'd be even stronger with a whole damn army surrounding him. If AI couldn't kill him before, how do you expect me to kill him now when he has more reinforcements :\

How do you like the Nemesis system? I hated how I'd get killed by an enemy, come back and he'd be even stronger with a whole damn army surrounding him. If AI couldn't kill him before, how do you expect me to kill him now when he has more reinforcements :\
It's okay I find the gameplay to get really reptetive after awhile but I haven't gotten killed in the game yet :lol: the AI in this game are garbage tho. I just run up and stealth kill uruks right next to each other and they don't even react.

All this time in mastering the combat in the Batman games has prepared me well for this game

The fact that you can't filter out the different icons on the map makes it a little bit of a hassle to find what you're looking for.

Any destiny players anymore.

full

The fact that you can't filter out the different icons on the map makes it a little bit of a hassle to find what you're looking for.

word, wish they added this in the update. that and the ability to buy multiples of items from merchants.

I got 2 boys who play so hopefully I'll catch up to them and it will get more fun. The repetivemess ATM suck

I guess I'll start doing some of the main quests and more sides quests in HZD. I've gathered all collectibles and cauldrons.

Hooked up both my ps4 and PS3..but unfortunately unable to get any playtime in..I did however throw in HZD and I am off tomorrow..so I can't wait to play..will post first impressions tomorrow night

I guess I'll start doing some of the main quests and more sides quests in HZD. I've gathered all collectibles and cauldrons.

Man sounds like you got side tracked :lol:

I'm really trying to convince myself not buy a Switch just to experience Zelda. :smh:

I would wait for bigger library/price drop if it was me.

:wow:

PD are kings of lighting.

Kotaku starting off with the GOAT.

ESF how'd you miss out on Earthbound? It was one of my first RPGs. I have it downloaded on my Wii U but I'm scared to play it. I remember it as being great and kind of want to keep it that way :lol:

earthbound will always be fire

Back
Top Bottom