The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Mass effect is going to be a great game. I just feel like gamers ask for way to much. Is it perfect? No but its still a great game.

Its been a battlezone on GAF over this game. Has been for the past few months. Its to the point where you can't even say you like it without being called a shill.

Just funny. Rewind 3 months and I'd have bet the Mass Effect and Horizon reviews would have been reversed. 

I was just about to post something similar.

Who, last year would have thought Mass Effect will be the game to break the trend of high reviews.

Currently sitting at 75 Metacritic.

Last edited:
I played mass effect up to 3 and it's a cool game but repetitive, most of one story was just killing off my crew one by one :/

I seen the vita playing horizon that was cool, I didn't know they made new vitas? I thought the last one was the PS3 idk

But the switch is dope, have had no issues with mine from amazon, i can't make review videos about reported problems if I don't have one

If u want my negs about it, the kickstand sucks, the no online, or apps at launch, question the longevity of the battery as this is a new console handheld whatever it's supposed to last years but I barely getting a couple hours out of Zelda just imagine in a year or two that's my most negative things about it, I love the switch tho I gave up my Xbox for it

ME series overrated imo.
it kind of is. they are all great games imo and they are definitely worthy of the praise they receive but i think people were expecting a lot with Andromeda following how long its been since ME3
I played mass effect up to 3 and it's a cool game but repetitive, most of one story was just killing off my crew one by one :/

I seen the vita playing horizon that was cool, I didn't know they made new vitas? I thought the last one was the PS3 idk

But the switch is dope, have had no issues with mine from amazon, i can't make review videos about reported problems if I don't have one

If u want my negs about it, the kickstand sucks, the no online, or apps at launch, question the longevity of the battery as this is a new console handheld whatever it's supposed to last years but I barely getting a couple hours out of Zelda just imagine in a year or two that's my most negative things about it, I love the switch tho I gave up my Xbox for it

Overrated repetitive? :lol: ok

I'm really trying to convince myself not buy a Switch just to experience Zelda. :smh:
If you have a wii u, Zelda is also on it and is literally the same game[/quote]

I have a Wii U, but i'm curious about trying it out on Cemu, the wii U emulator. Gotta wait a couple months for it to be compatible though.

I really liked the Mass Effect trilogy for how well developed the characters and story was (even if most of it was for nothing at the end of 3 :lol:). If you didn't feel an adrenaline rush on ME2's final mission or the sense of desperation throughout ME3, you're lying :lol:

That's why I don't see the appeal of ME Andromeda if all the reviews are saying that the dialogue and characters are weak. Doesn't that make this basically like Destiny or some other generic sci fi shooter? I ordered it anyway since I had $30 of Amazon credit, so I can get rid of it for half price without taking a loss if I don't like it, but I'm not getting a good vibe so far from all the reviews.

Last edited:
I have a Wii U, but i'm curious about trying it out on Cemu, the wii U emulator. Gotta wait a couple months for it to be compatible though..
I forgot about the Emu :nerd:.
So sad... I have to use a wii u Emu to run the game at a higher resolution than what the damn Switch can do plus AA for smoothness

Last edited:
I like destiny more than mass effect lol

Mass effect series games are a good buy at 30$ beat it in 2 weeks and flip
nah now this is just foolish. destiny is pure buns b 

kinda disappointed mass effect is being killed like this
i think a lot of it is overreacting tbh. Andromeda still looks like a great game just needing some finishing touches in a lot places
Overrated repetitive?
laugh.gif
ok
i dont think its to farfetched to say it is somewhat overrated. the trilogy is awesome but it def has some flaws 
I really liked the Mass Effect trilogy for how well developed the characters and story was (even if most of it was for nothing at the end of 3
laugh.gif
). If you didn't feel an adrenaline rush on ME2's final mission or the sense of desperation throughout ME3, you're lying
laugh.gif
man ME3 was amazing up until the end. the ending really didnt bother me as much as it did a lot of people. it was bad but i think i was more sad to see it end more than anything else 

man ME3 was amazing up until the end. the ending really didnt bother me as much as it did a lot of people. it was bad but i think i was more sad to see it end more than anything else 

Definitely. The ending didn't really make much sense, but they made it slightly better with that update a few months later. I mean everyone should've expected that Shepard would die by the end; I was just annoyed that I went through all those time consuming bull @#$@ side quests for nothing :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom