The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

eek.gif

PD are kings of lighting.

sick.gif

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Some parts actually look like real life and that's standard PS4 too, not even the pro.

No frame drops too apparently from a streamer.

Audio is a step up too in that BMW video.

I have no complaints with my switch. The joy-cons get a little glitchy outside of the system sometimes but they quickly reset if you attach them to the switch. System is a great supplement to the PS4 and convenient as hell.

can I get the scoop on that GT beta? Did I miss it?

I'm over here enjoying HZD but haven't even put that much time into it honestly. Between my girl and gym taking up my time I really only have the weekends to play it.

On that note anyone grabbing Mass Effect tomorrow?

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/20/14961928/mass-effect-andromeda-review-xbox-ps4-pc

this review makes it out to be a SIM game

anybody thinks this is a scam? Heard theres been a lot of scammers on Amazon lately.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZJEIVB2/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Last edited:
I have no complaints with my switch. The joy-cons get a little glitchy outside of the system sometimes but they quickly reset if you attach them to the switch. System is a great supplement to the PS4 and convenient as hell.

All of this.

I enjoy my switch a lot.

Zelda has caused me to entirely shelf HZD :x :x

I didnt think it would too :rofl:

Also -- exploring Hyrule whilst dumping is a nice added bonus :lol:

Last edited:
As of this moment - I'd rather copp the Vita slim on the low and that L2 + R2 attachment thing and remote play.

I aint mad at Nintendo but they are not getting my money. At least not anytime soon.

Every once in a while you lose to a button masher. It happens. The worst tho is how they act after they win.
It doesn't matter how many times in a row you destroyed them. They get that one win and keeping talking **** even after you destroy them again :lol:

This is 100% me :rofl: My boy goes to tournaments to play fighting games, and I beat him in Mortal Kombat by jumping around all over the screen and low kicking him every round. The fatality I performed at the end after just kicking his foot the entire match was the funniest and greatest @#$@ of all time to me :lol: Told him to retire from his tournaments and still bring it up that win every time he goes to another one :lol:

:rofl:

Every time I pick up the controller to a play a fighting game, it's like playing the lottery. You know I'm celebrating if I pull out a rare W :lol:

Short clip of some BF4 rocket fun from a few days ago.

As of this moment - I'd rather copp the Vita slim on the low and that L2 + R2 attachment thing and remote play.

I aint mad at Nintendo but they are not getting my money. At least not anytime soon.
You realize GameSpot leaked a running version of Dark Souls 3 on Switch right?

And Dark Souls running at a variable 20 frames is something I am not trying to see :lol:

Lord have mercy man I'd cry for real.

Colin still using that flag huh?

After the 10 hour trial, I don't think ME:A is bad. If it was delayed til fall or next spring, it would be sitting in the mid 80's-90's on metacritic.

After the 10 hour trial, I don't think ME:A is bad. If it was delayed til fall or next spring, it would be sitting in the mid 80's-90's on metacritic.
i dont think its bad either but the game seems to suffer from a big lack of polish. I'm just gonna wait for a couple of patches for them to iron out some things

Back
Top Bottom