The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

laugh.gif
 Maybe it just isn't for you guys.

I'll probably check Destiny 2 out if it's a full package at launch. I liked the first game but I got bored quickly and there just wasn't enough in the beginning. I'm curious to see how they expand the franchise.

You bet!

Seriously though you can set up a primary account on the PS4 of the person you wish to share with and vice versa. Then you both have access to the games.

Just works with one other person (PS4)  however.

Last edited:

You bet!

Seriously though you can set up a primary account on the PS4 of the person you wish to share with and vice versa. Then you both have access to the games.

Just works with one other person (PS4)  however.
ayeee good looks fam

buddy just grabbed a PS4 for MLB The Show to were just gonna GS..

thanks

once i set everything up ill drop my PSN Name in here 

How it works is you would sign in on his console and make that account the primary account (even though it is on his console). The reason for this is that if you designate a console primary, you do not have to be signed in under your account to play the games on that system.

So he can then sign in under his account and play all the games you have digitally (as long as he downloads them to his system when signed in as you). You would then do the opposite on your system (make his account primary).

Then you both can be signed in under your accounts on your own systems and play the same game at the same time. Be sure it is someone you trust, though, as they have all your log-in and account details. 
laugh.gif

Also, obviously all content has to be digital. Physical games only work with the disc present in the system. 

Last edited:
My friends who really don't know much claim I could game share for 1 hour via chat lmao I was so confused, but others have consigned talking about they did it with FIFA for 1 match with anyone on your list

I told them how to really game share but they said it was thru chat and only an hour

welp always told myself ill never cop a PS4 to only play MLB well today that changed

S/O to @pip777  on that Groupon Deal. $200 for the Slim 500GB was a no brainer. 2k been pissing me off on xbox lol

only game ill be playing is MLB The Show. Happy to be apart of the fam tho
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Back
Top Bottom