The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

How could I have forgotten, the big flaw with ME3 was that you literally HAD to play online to get the "readiness rating" high enough for a good ending. Otherwise you're screwed and it isn't the same satisfaction with just pretending you did it and going on YouTube.

I had to farm for an hour or 2 online. It wasn't bad though but it was kind of strange dudes were still playing in 2017 :lol:

Last edited:
I've had no motivation to go back to HZD. Haven't played a game since I finished BOTW 
mean.gif

It's funny how sometime's you can take a hiatus from a game and come back like a bawse. Threw on Need for Speed after a few months of not playing and the challenges that were making me pull my hair out are getting breezed through. :smokin

Last edited:
I feel like it's gonna be similar once I finish HZD. I plan to play BotW but feel like I'll be figured from open world
laugh.gif
The biggest hurdle for me is turning the damn thing on. Idk why but I've had the hardest time playing my PS4 the last 6 months 
laugh.gif
 I might go ahead and cop The Show to switch things up

Finally beat Nioh. Great great game. Possibly one of my favorite ever. And as much as I loved Bloodborne I have to give Nioh the nod. The speed, the level design, the fighting, all make the difference for me. Also, Samurai and Ninja are generally just cooler.

I will however say that Nioh is NOT as hard as Bloodborne or Dark Souls. But there's a reason for this. There's two schools of thought with the difficulty. Either you can make it really difficult by being cheap, or you can keep it honest and have a game be not as difficult. I feel like Nioh is the latter. There was never a point in the game where I felt something unfair happened. I was able to beat all the bosses in a few tries with a little strategy and some know-how. While with Bloodborne there were bosses I fought 10+ times simply because of cheap/cheesy isht. Both of these elicit different feelings really. When you beat a cheap boss after dying a hundred times you feel gratified as hell but it feels like there's an element of luck. While beating a boss that isn't cheap you feel like it's all you. Guess it just boils down to preference for gamers and developers.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to NG+, maxing out my weapons and titles, getting platinum and playing the DLC and PvP.

Finally beat Nioh. Great great game. Possibly one of my favorite ever. And as much as I loved Bloodborne I have to give Nioh the nod. The speed, the level design, the fighting, all make the difference for me. Also, Samurai and Ninja are generally just cooler.

I will however say that Nioh is NOT as hard as Bloodborne or Dark Souls. But there's a reason for this. There's two schools of thought with the difficulty. Either you can make it really difficult by being cheap, or you can keep it honest and have a game be not as difficult. I feel like Nioh is the latter. There was never a point in the game where I felt something unfair happened. I was able to beat all the bosses in a few tries with a little strategy and some know-how. While with Bloodborne there were bosses I fought 10+ times simply because of cheap/cheesy isht. Both of these elicit different feelings really. When you beat a cheap boss after dying a hundred times you feel gratified as hell but it feels like there's an element of luck. While beating a boss that isn't cheap you feel like it's all you. Guess it just boils down to preference for gamers and developers.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to NG+, maxing out my weapons and titles, getting platinum and playing the DLC and PvP.
Did you try the two super fights after you beat the game? Because those are the definition of cheap and cheesy. :lol:

Did you try the two super fights after you beat the game? Because those are the definition of cheap and cheesy. :lol:
The two 2v1 fights? Yeah. Washed all of them lol. Took about 10 fights total between the two. Divide and conquer bruh. Also Nioh gives you so many options as far as tools. Make a plan, execute.

Started playing Horizon Zero Dawn last night and put in 4+ hours.

Game is :pimp: graphics wise and I can only image how much better it looks in 4K and on boost mode with a PS4 Pro and 4K HDR TV.

The story is pretty dope but something about the open world set in a futuristic world kind of at times makes it hard to follow and get into.

Last edited:

Who did you fight 10+ simply because they were cheap?

@swendro88 I know I fought Paarl a grip of times lol. He wasn't the only one just the one that first comes to mind. Bloodborne really prepared me for Nioh.

I can't believe BioWare took 5 years and gave us this mediocre *** Mass Effect game.

My soul hurts.

Even on PC running on max settings this game looks like butt.

It's ok, tho, Persona 5 is near.

Playing through ME3 now before I get to Andromeda, but the reviews haven't been encouraging at all.  

Sure I'll enjoy the game regardless, but not sure to believe it the "flaws" are exaggerated or not.

Honestly, environments and gameplay matter most to me for Mass Effect. The characters were next so if I get 2/3 on my needs to enjoy the game I'm good.

Playing through ME3 now before I get to Andromeda, but the reviews haven't been encouraging at all.  

Sure I'll enjoy the game regardless, but not sure to believe it the "flaws" are exaggerated or not.

They are exaggerated imo. Is the game perfect no but is any game these days?

Last edited:

I'm still making progress, luckily at a much faster pace than I was before. 

Honestly switching to spear as a primary changed the game for me. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom