The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Correct me if I'm wrong but Persona 5 is the last AAA game releasing for a while, right? I fully intend on finishing a few backlog games after P5 and before FF XII HD release :lol:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Persona 5 is the last AAA game releasing for a while, right? I fully intend on finishing a few backlog games after P5 and before FF XII HD release :lol:

Injustice and Tekken if you are into that sort of thing.

And whatever other flash sale that happens at any moment that has all the titles you missed. Good luck bro.

I forgot about Tekken 7. I'm undecided on it. I'm leaning more towards Xbox on that one.

I've been playing my PS3 lately..just threw in FIFA 11 lol..this one is great..and downloaded Just Cause 2 off PSN last night..not sure when I will get any playtime in..my rotation/backlog is all over the place

Co worker lent me Horizon because he was so adamant that I needed to play it
laugh.gif

Gonna check it after work today, don't wanna get too into it before I beat Mass Effect though.
My biggest mistake was playing Horizon. Not because its bad but because I have a huge backlog. Haven't quit playing since I installed it now have Mass Effect, added to the backlog next to RE7, Nier Automata, Yakuza and Ghost Recon, not including my MyLeague on NBA 2k17

Considering picking up Persona, I'm just wondering if it's a game that you can play for an hour / 90 min a night. Or if it's a game that's best played binging.

Co worker lent me Horizon because he was so adamant that I needed to play it :lol:

Gonna check it after work today, don't wanna get too into it before I beat Mass Effect though.
My biggest mistake was playing Horizon. Not because its bad but because I have a huge backlog. Haven't quit playing since I installed it now have Mass Effect, added to the backlog next to RE7, Nier Automata, Yakuza and Ghost Recon, not including my MyLeague on NBA 2k17

Yeah I don't want Mass Effect to get backlogged so I might just put Horizon on hold until I get through that. I've probably said it here before but the negative reviews for Mass Effect were pretty harsh I think, I've really enjoyed the game as a fan since first ME.

I've been playing my PS3 lately..just threw in FIFA 11 lol..this one is great..and downloaded Just Cause 2 off PSN last night..not sure when I will get any playtime in..my rotation/backlog is all over the place
I was playing PES 2014 (I think was the year) pretty hard before my PS3 crashed. 

Considering picking up Persona, I'm just wondering if it's a game that you can play for an hour / 90 min a night. Or if it's a game that's best played binging.

No bro.

You gotta put 3 hours in minimum.

Dang, I also have Witcher 3 complete edition and shadow of mordor GOTY coming in the mail.

Any of those games better suited for shorter (60-90min sittings) and is shadow of mordor even worth playing/beating?

Last edited:

No bro.

Dang, I also have Witcher 3 complete edition and shadow of mordor GOTY coming in the mail.

Any of those games better suited for shorter (60-90min sittings) and is shadow of mordor even worth playing/beating?

None of those games are made for 1 hour sessions :lol: Maybe Shadow

No bro.

None of those games are made for 1 hour sessions :lol: Maybe Shadow

might just make mordor my main game. wasn't even on my backlog, i just got a good deal on it bundled with witcher :lol:

persona tomorrow, still haven't beat zelda or nier...been too hooked on mlb. Working 9am-10pm everyday sucks haha

Back
Top Bottom