The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Plat Horizon :smokin Great story.

I have faith Guerilla will keep up the great work with the sequel. They still have things to cover, can Aloy rebuild the technology required to reboot GAIA ? what sent the signal that transformed HADES into a rogue AI? and what happened to the rest of GAIA’s subordinate protocols, and what have they been doing since becoming self aware and attempting to seize control of the terraforming systems? ( the metal flowers seem to be poems from the Apollo program).

Sylens reaction to Jack*** Ted Faro purging Apollo

cedric-danielsj2s8d.gif

but tricking Aloy into taking out Hades with that spear beacon

0b5cdf45783ba13d14d1bzise8.gif

Last edited:
the shield weaver armor in horizon is so OP :lol:
You wasn't lying. I did my first hunting lodge and had to take down a Thunderjaw after overriding 2 Ravaged. I don't even think I took any damage :lol:

That's what I'm thinking, and it's not even like I'm far into the game. Maybe 2 hrs most, but I have even less motivation to start over :lol:  might have to wait until I want to play again on my own down the line instead of forcing it

exact same boat with HZD. I just be too busy during the week. Than on the weekends wifey takes up all my time. :smh:

Co worker lent me Horizon because he was so adamant that I needed to play it :lol:
Gonna check it after work today, don't wanna get too into it before I beat Mass Effect though.

yeah. Horizon is amazing - but I am not urgent about playing it at all. I put in like 6 hours and got to like level 15 in the first area and haven't really touched it since.

yeah. Horizon is amazing - but I am not urgent about playing it at all. I put in like 6 hours and got to like level 15 in the first area and haven't really touched it since.
...but it's better than your current rotation though
tongue.gif

I actually should finish HZD (w/ the platinum trophy) tonight. I just need to cleanse a few corrupted zones, destroy the 23 grazer dummies and finish the last few main quests. It's definitely my favorite open world seeing as it'll be the first one I actually finish. I still think Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne are ahead of it though.

...but it's better than your current rotation though :tongue:
[rule]I actually should finish HZD (w/ the platinum trophy) tonight. I just need to cleanse a few corrupted zones, destroy the 23 grazer dummies and finish the last few main quests. It's definitely my favorite open world seeing as it'll be the first one I actually finish. I still think Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne are ahead of it though.

You are rude as hell bro :lol:

...but it's better than your current rotation though
tongue.gif

I actually should finish HZD (w/ the platinum trophy) tonight. I just need to cleanse a few corrupted zones, destroy the 23 grazer dummies and finish the last few main quests. It's definitely my favorite open world seeing as it'll be the first one I actually finish. I still think Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne are ahead of it though.
I haven't played UC4, but having put like 25 hours into Horizon, I'd still contend that Bloodborne is the PS4's best exclusive.

...but it's better than your current rotation though :tongue:
[rule]I actually should finish HZD (w/ the platinum trophy) tonight. I just need to cleanse a few corrupted zones, destroy the 23 grazer dummies and finish the last few main quests. It's definitely my favorite open world seeing as it'll be the first one I actually finish. I still think Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne are ahead of it though.

You are rude as hell bro :lol:
You know it's all love bro :lol:

We really need to link up and run something tho :nerd:

kept my GT the same as my xbox one

Itz_Me_Pizzo_23

add me fellas need friends lol 

wanted Pizzo23 but was taken

Last edited:
Its all good. I was going to get a 4K tv but Im going to Korea for a year. I'll def cop one when I get back. In the mean time I'll be searching for a monitor to take with me.

Back
Top Bottom