The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I played 2k16 because it was free. I was not happy with the way MyPlayer turned out to be. 

I don't need no damn cinematic storyline with drama. Let me build my own character and work my way up.

Any of y'all buy those limited runs of vita games? Like physical copies of games that only came out on the store like skull girls and fat princess

Speaking of that what happened to games like fat princess and little big planet I figured those would evolve into huge characters for PlayStation

I've been pleasantly surprised with Mirror's Edge: Catalyst. I enjoyed the first game but found it to be a little thin on content other than the core missions. This one has a more open world and fleshed out the characters a bit more.

If you can catch it on sale it's been a blast.

I've been pleasantly surprised with Mirror's Edge: Catalyst. I enjoyed the first game but found it to be a little thin on content other than the core missions. This one has a more open world and fleshed out the characters a bit more.

If you can catch it on sale it's been a blast.

That's one that's been on the list. I really enjoyed the first one as well, so I'm pretty sure I'd like this one. The beta was fun.

Even with Backlog Stress and Anxiety, I might have to pick this up.

Heard so many good things about the Gundam games but they never came to the west until now.
The battle system reminds of Dissidia.
Used to see some of the Japanese ones in fighting game tournaments so there's already a small scene for it.
I've been playing these games for awhile but it's been difficult since I've played them in Japanese. I hope this has a big community I'd def get this

Ya'll remember this trailer for gundam on ps3? before we knew what ps3 games would actually look like.

Damn, I was so hyped for this, and I don't care about gundam at all.

And while I'm posting CG trailers for mech games, here's Armored Core V's opening cinematic, which is just ******* awesome.

i used to beast on mech warrior for the PC

hasnt been a decent mech game since

(not like i've tried them all)

suggestions? (besides the above)

Think I'm officially done with horizon (til there's dlc)

After completing the main quest I did a bunch of side stuff and got the shield weaver. Free roamed, did all the hunters lodge stuff, killed and hacked everything multiple times over. Explored around which is even nicer to do without waypoints up and active quest text. I think it's time to start botw.

Last edited:
I've been playing these games for awhile but it's been difficult since I've played them in Japanese. I hope this has a big community I'd def get this

How good are they and did you ever play Dissidia?

Ya'll remember this trailer for gundam on ps3? before we knew what ps3 games would actually look like.

Damn, I was so hyped for this, and I don't care about gundam at all.

And while I'm posting CG trailers for mech games, here's Armored Core V's opening cinematic, which is just ******* awesome.

Love Armored Core cinematics with the huge guns :pimp:

September seems so far away :smh:

It is, even though its sooner than I thought.

PS4 has best ever year, continues to outpace the PS2 (60 Million Sold)

View media item 2419066
Switch’s early success may continue to grab the headlines, but the enduring success of the PS4 continues to be the console sector’s crowning jewel.

Sony has revealed that it shipped 20m PS4s in the year ending March 31st 2017, making it the most successful period in the console’s history. In the previous year that total stood at 17.7m. Considering the platform first launched in 2013, that’s a pretty remarkable performance.

Shipments for the last fiscal quarter hit 2.9m, up from 2.3m the year before.

Even more impressively, as pointed out by analyst Daniel Ahmad, PS4 continues to outpace the PS2 – which remains the best selling console ever made.

Sony predicts PS4 sales of 18m in the year ahead, meaning that it does expect the pace to slow. Should it hit this number, however, it will remain ahead of the PS2, which had hit 71m sales after four years.

As for Sony’s wider performance, its gaming division remained the star performer in its last financial year, reporting operating profit of ¥135.6bn. Revenues were up 6.3 per cent at ¥14.7bn.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ps4-has-best-ever-year-continues-to-outpace-the-ps2/0181872

Glad I picked PS4 when I was debating between them years ago. There are 2 XBones in the house now too and none are used for Xbox exclusives.

Finally bossed up and got all my titles in Nioh :pimp: Nothing left but to amrita farm and wait on the DLC.

Beat all the missions. Got the platinum trophy. Got the titles. Level 160 +10 on 5 weapons and all armor. Need 160 on my range weapons though.
You did return of the gourd? impressive. I barely managed to do it solo.
3 bosses at once is no fun.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom