The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Happy it didn't need to be done by the movie because I'm sure we'd have a completely different crappier game

Last edited:
Happy it didn't need to be done by the movie because I'm sure we'd have a completely different crappier game

Not necessarily they announced it last year at e3 so thought maybe there was some progress then in development but clearly wasn't
I knew just from that trailer last year that Spidey was 2018 at the earliest. Similar to Beyond Good and Evil 2 this year. I was actually surprised at how much Spidey has come along tbh.

Now that I'm more into TW3, I realize I'll probably never finish a Bethesda RPG. TW3 is so much better and more fun than Skyrim and F4.

TW3 and Bethesda games are different for me. I enjoy the payoff of the storylines in TW3, but love to just **** with the world in Bethesda games minus FO4. That **** was wack

I'm digging the Persona 5 story but I'm 2 hours in wondering when I can actually play. :lol: Serious tho.. :nerd:

Funny thing is I just started over and with me skipping everything, I think I was done the first Palace in maybe 2 hours. First time thru it feels like a drag tho. Game is fun tho.

Copped Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition on PSN sale :pimp:

And NIOH is outta control. Please don't sleep.

And I apologize guise I am down to play Tekken tonight.

I have a controller with the rubber off

Can I do anything with it?

I remember Gamestop was taking them a couple of years towards a new one

i think one reason im lagging is because im over here in korea but my ps4 thinks im in US.
still could that be it?

Back
Top Bottom