The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

What do y'all do to charge your controllers? I feel like the cord I have is too short to game while it's plugged in and I don't have a charging base or anything.

Any recommendations
nerd.gif
use my phone charger next to my bed

Yeah I haven't either. Game is amazing but you know how it is

That is why I am not trippin on E3 personally

I am getting through these games man :lol:

Yeah I haven't either. Game is amazing but you know how it is

That is why I am not trippin on E3 personally

I am getting through these games man
laugh.gif
I'm finally starting to get an itch to play some games again, but I'm lost on what to actually play 
roll.gif

Just say f it and pick a game and do it man.

The gaming experience is so much more enjoyable when you focus on one game. This ADD has to stop cause this fragmented gaming way is buns :lol: :smh:

So I am gonna put another 100 into NIOH and then move to FF15. And so on and so forth.

Last edited:

The gaming experience is so much more enjoyable when you focus on one game. This ADD has to stop cause this fragmented gaming way is buns :lol: :smh:

So I am gonna put another 100 into NIOH and then move to FF15. And so on and so forth.

That is what I need to do man :lol:

Currently just playing The Show and Diamond Dynasty but I have HZD, Uncharted 1-4. Bloodborne. Witcher 3 and God of War 3 that need to be finished :x

I wonder if they're gonna be any deals on a pro this Black Friday since it's already 100 cheaper

Bro you just started Mordor, you not about to focus on one game :lol:

Nah nah I just started it up to see what was good with the PRO.

By the time I beat that game the GOTY version of the new joint will be out and be on sale for 10 bucks just like this one :lol:

Smart.gif

Nah nah I just started it up to see what was good with the PRO.

By the time I beat that game the GOTY version of the new joint will be out and be on sale for 10 bucks just like this one :lol:

Smart.gif
I thought copping too but I couldn't get into it like that the first time. The combat was :smokin tho

Also.

The system is different bwt Sony & Xbox as we know so in terms of dlc do they add throphies to a game ? This my only plat lol but can I get more throphies ?

Yea they add DLC

WXnk32DgVFcHY7IFch7loGEKml6X3lrlaVB1H-Sx3zc.jpg

So you can expand the trophy list to see the DLC trophies but they all combine for the total percentage of trophies collected for the game so you can have a platinum symbol but not be at 100% if you haven't got all the DLC trophies.

I haven't even opened HZD it's been on my shelf since march. Gotta get back into playing games. I want to platinum some of my games but it feels like a chore to do so. I'm only playing MLB the show now lol

Back
Top Bottom