The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

No last of us part 2 made e3 disappointing. Hopefully it'll show up at psx but Sony knew that's what the majority wanted to see.

I see.

I played Shadow of Mordor yesterday for about an hour and man it looks good. It has a 1080p max mode or something for the PRO and it is amazing. Frame rate seems to be locked at 30.

I think to see the graphical benefits of the PRO you have to have a legit 4K tv or at least a great 1080p gaming monitor.

I feel like it is barely noticeable on a normal tv.

Last edited:
I expect to see it next year. Anyone know when they started on TLOU2?
I bet they just worked on making that announcement and then began working on the game 
laugh.gif

I see.

I played Shadow of Mordor yesterday for about an hour and man it looks good. It has a 1080p max mode or something for the PRO and it is amazing. Frame rate seems to be locked at 30.

I think to see the graphical benefits of the PRO you have to have a legit 4K tv or at least a great 1080p.

I feel like it is barely noticeable on a normal tv.

Does this game have two modes; a 4K mode and 1080p mode? What are the differences? I was going to pick this up today.

Whenever I play someone new I usually hold back and choose characters I don't really use.

If I'm better than them it makes the match more interesting for me and gives me practice with other characters.

If I'm worse it gives me time to figure out their flow and tendencies so I can steal a few rounds with my mains.

That didn't happen with bware
laugh.gif
 After like 4-5 rounds I'm thinking to myself "Super solid understanding of spacing, great at interrupting flow and keeping his own. Defense is good. He's definitely better than me but I can still win a match or two." Come to find out he was holding back too 
roll.gif
 Fam starts WHOOPING my *** even worse than before 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Using juggles he wasnt using before and ****. Hit my boy with one that melted half his health and he wasnt even in rage 
laugh.gif
 Rattled off about 20 straight wins off of us before I went to bed 
mean.gif

Gotta step my game up and practice more to avoid taking Ls like that again 
laugh.gif

GGs to @tdogg2k8, @BasedJesuss (And his not so friendly homie), & @blasdiaz yesterday.
devil.gif

Lurk, I'm waiting for you.
smokin.gif
Damn you and everyone you used 
laugh.gif

Does this game have two modes; a 4K mode and 1080p mode? What are the differences? I was going to pick this up today.

Yeah the GOTY joint is 10 bucks on PSN :pimp:

But - off of the top of my head I can't remember the exact words but there is a 'quality' mode for 1080p that enhances the graphics.

And then the 4k mode that focuses on something else? Which is weird cause I figured that would be the most obvious graphical enhancement but it says something else. I dunno man just know that it looks good

EDIT: and earlier I meant to say 1080P monitor.

A regular 1080p tv doesn't really seem to do the trick.

The PRO is def a niche product but it is real :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah I need to just sit down and put about 10 ours into practice at least cause I still don't understand the game :lol:

But playing against people way better than you is how you get good.

Yeah the GOTY joint is 10 bucks on PSN :pimp:

But - off of the top of my head I can't remember the exact words but there is a 'quality' mode for 1080p that enhances the graphics.

And then the 4k mode that focuses on something else? Which is weird cause I figured that would be the most obvious graphical enhancement but it says something else. I dunno man just know that it looks good

EDIT: and earlier I meant to say 1080P monitor.

A regular 1080p tv doesn't really seem to do the trick.

The PRO is def a niche product but it is real :pimp:

I saw that price and figured I'd have to grab it. I'll check it out tonight. The new one looks so dope.

Yeah I need to just sit down and put about 10 ours into practice at least cause I still don't understand the game :lol:

But playing against people way better than you is how you get good.
Or you can put Mordor down and embark on this TW3 journey with me :lol:

Don't really care for Injustice but Sub-zero look so good.

That finisher :wow:
I wasn't hyped for him but man that trailer really made me do a 180 on him. He's looking to be dope as hell and I think I may like playing as him more than red hood. Hopefully Starfire is dope but judgin by how Red Hood and Sub-zero play I'm thinking she's gonna be more zoned oriented

I wanted to wait but I think it's now or never for me with this game. I downloaded the expansion and it recommends you be like level 32+. I'm only at 11 :lol:

We gotta be doing something wrong man. I dunno what it is. Cause I am at 20 hours and only level 4 -__-

I wanted to wait but I think it's now or never for me with this game. I downloaded the expansion and it recommends you be like level 32+. I'm only at 11
laugh.gif
We gotta be doing something wrong man. I dunno what it is. Cause I am at 20 hours and only level 4 -__-
Yeah it seems like it take a lot to level up. Paging TW3 expert  @seandon23
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom