The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah it seems like it take a lot to level up. Paging TW3 expert  @seandon23
:nerd:  
Are you guys doing the side missions? Best thing to do is to explore new areas and do side missions in the areas to level up your character since that's the only way to get XP in the game. Idk how you can be a lvl 4 with 20 hrs tho Lurkin :lol:. The expansions are meant to be played after you beat the main game tho so I would hold off on that till after the main game is done with

Y'all need to start killing some more drowners or something :lol:

Doing the quests, side quests and monster contracts are the best way to get your level up.

Damn you and everyone you used :lol:  

LOL. Which character did you have the most problems with? I'm curious if there was a noticeable difference between my mains and everyone else I used.

Can't lie, when you took that win with Alisa I was hot. :lol: I thought I was completely out of range for that last hit....NOPE

Doing the quests, side quests and monster contracts are the best way to get your level up.
yeah you guys should be doing side missions until you are at least up to the same level recommended for the story missions. Going around and killing random people and monsters only gives you very little XP if I remember correctly so the game really forces you to do side missions to level up

Are you guys doing the side missions? Best thing to do is to explore new areas and do side missions in the areas to level up your character since that's the only way to get XP in the game. Idk how you can be a lvl 4 with 20 hrs tho Lurkin :lol:. The expansions are meant to be played after you beat the main game tho so I would hold off on that till after the main game is done with

You right though B.

I did some side quests but I spent at least 7 hours watching just admiring the sunset/graphics and running from monsters I can't fight :lol:.

I will never forget this one time I was someplace I shouldn't have been and saw this dragon thing that took up half my screen sitting on or standing on a treasure chest

Sat down the road for a legit 30 minutes figuring out what I was gonna do. Then ran up on him and got one shot :rofl:

That game is legit the RB6 of open-world RPG games. your mind gotta be RIGHT

Last edited:

yeah you guys should be doing side missions until you are at least up to the same level recommended for the story missions. Going around and killing random people and monsters only gives you very little XP if I remember correctly so the game really forces you to do side missions to level up
Man what I gotta do to get crowns? I'm out laying pipe to these brauds and slaying monsters all for minimum wage :smh:

Man what I gotta do to get crowns? I'm out laying pipe to these brauds and slaying monsters all for minimum wage
mean.gif
roll.gif

Tried out the MvC demo. Not bad at all.

Still will get washed by the average player though lol

Damn you and everyone you used 
laugh.gif

LOL. Which character did you have the most problems with? I'm curious if there was a noticeable difference between my mains and everyone else I used.

Can't lie, when you took that win with Alisa I was hot.
laugh.gif
I thought I was completely out of range for that last hit....NOPE
Raven and her 50 outfits was definitely the most problematic 
laugh.gif

Man what I gotta do to get crowns? I'm out laying pipe to these brauds and slaying monsters all for minimum wage :smh:

Kill people and sell their gear.

These games man :lol:. They really make sure you want to succeed and are committed to do so.

I am legit surprised that they don't make you at least do community college in-game to hopefully get better jobs later.

What do y'all do to charge your controllers? I feel like the cord I have is too short to game while it's plugged in and I don't have a charging base or anything.

Any recommendations :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom