The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I basically mean big name franchises for example uncharted it's something I think about when I think about PlayStation. Horizon zero dawn is a new franchise and yeah it's a cool game but part 2 might be on the ps5 I just mean why did they let all their big names die out

they didnt die out..they became multiplatform...gta,tekken,rayman etc arent exclusive anymore but they still followed up with games THIS GEN that blow xbox out the water. As homeboy stated bloodborne,infamous,nioh,last of us,uncharted etc. Its the best system to be one right now if u crave different games.

Xbox has literally become the system for the brain dead IMO, fps this fps that....and its not because xbox doesnt have good first party games its just that the people who typically buy xbox buy it for cod and battlefield.lol

I had a xbox one and recently sold it because no one on my friend list wanted to play games like dead rising,sunset overdrive, etc. It was fps,fps,fps,2k,madden, netflix.

s-3c4f49a05e310b686cdb6aaf971eead7bf329143.gif

Dog I really been in a gaming rut since BOTW/HZD came out. A whole damn season ago

I'd like to think that the gaming community has moved on from this type of mentality, but I guess some people haven't grown out of it. It's good banter during E3 though.

Sorry i didnt know u owned a xbox bruh. Please forgive me.

XBOX is off the hook and I don't even have one. It's just games man. Just games.

And Halo :nthat:

Oh, and Forza :lol:

Talking about people being brain dead is a bit aggressive.

Anyone play and beat TLG?

A friend is selling it to me for $20 and i wanna know if it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom