The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

FYI for the Crash Bandicoot heads, the Stormy Ascent Level from Crash 1 that was taken out of the original game before it released due to it being insanely difficult is now available as free DLC on the PS Store.

It will be free until 8/21/17, after which it will cost $2.99.

Finished The Last of Us Remastered (2 times back to back). Game is simply amazing. Gameplay, plot, graphics, all of it is amazing. Can't wait for the sequel.

Now I'm playing the uncharted collection. Uncharted 1 is terrible after playing last of us lol but I guess it was a ps3 game. I'm hoping things get better in uncharted 2 onwards (I'm playing through the collection just for uncharted 4, which im hoping will be good). I think its the lack of realism that really bugs me. You can unload half a clip of an AK47 into an enemy and he's still living.

Finished The Last of Us Remastered (2 times back to back). Game is simply amazing. Gameplay, plot, graphics, all of it is amazing. Can't wait for the sequel.

Now I'm playing the uncharted collection. Uncharted 1 is terrible after playing last of us lol but I guess it was a ps3 game. I'm hoping things get better in uncharted 2 onwards (I'm playing through the collection just for uncharted 4, which im hoping will be good). I think its the lack of realism that really bugs me. You can unload half a clip of an AK47 into an enemy and he's still living.

Yeah. Uncharted is amazing. Each one gets better.

Uncharted 2 and 3 are in a different stratosphere from 1

I'm in the middle of my first playthrough of 4. I have mixed feelings on it so far. I'll prob be done in the next week or 2.

Anyone still playing Battlefield 1? It's the only game I actively still play until Battlefront 2 come out or another Battlefield game emerges

Is the PS4 pro worth getting? No plans to get VR right now just for regular games

^ if u have the right tv then its worth it imo

Yeah, what slab_diaz slab_diaz said

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/ps4-pro-vs-ps4-2941086Z

However if you have the older edition of the PS4 from its original 2013 release, then I would probably consider getting a 1 terabyte edition of the PS4 Pro just because it has better WIFI capabilities than the original PS4 and of course the upgrade from the original 500 GB HDD to 1 TB.

But if you have a 1 TB PS4 and are using a wired connection (if you a hardass gamer, then you probably are running a LAN ethernet cable for a wired connection), then I think you set.

The time has come again. Once more I head onto the Breach that is known as Nioh. :lol:
The update is out now. All there's to do now is wait for the DLC to pop up and prepare myself for yet another playthrough of the game. :lol: :pimp:

My girl is outta town for 5 days next week, and I got 150 in credit at BB with GCU and 90 in GS credit. Time to get reintroduced to my Playstation :pimp:

I feel like Transistor is a game right in my wheel-house, but I just couldn't get into it. I've tried 3 times and just lost interest each time.

I feel like Transistor is a game right in my wheel-house, but I just couldn't get into it. I've tried 3 times and just lost interest each time.
ive beat it twice and got all the trophies. I loved Transistor man. The next game by the same devs is actually releasing tomorrow and I'm hyped

I like it man. It is gonna be flames. I don't know if I will copp cause I don't know if I am really trying to go there.

same last time i took a break from D1 for like a month. Came back to it just to see everyone highly ranked playing missions i could barely stay alive in. i dont have the time for these grinding type games anymore

The time has come again. Once more I head onto the Breach that is known as Nioh. :lol:
The update is out now. All there's to do now is wait for the DLC to pop up and prepare myself for yet another playthrough of the game. :lol::pimp:

Probably gonna spin it this weekend and try and beat WOTD. I am not particularly excited.

NIOH is GOTY BTW :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom