The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

This new format is the same reason I do not visit coli often.

Anyway did anyone pick up any games from BB July Black Friday ::nerd: there was some great pickups.

Everybody I've talked to and seen play said it's great but Idk I be on the fence about games lately
Games been wack lately honestly. Nioh was like the only good new game this year besides horizon, but horizon ain't anything new to me really with monster hunter and ****.
That bein said, new monster hunter looks pretty good, finally coming back to real consoles.
DBZ and Anthem too next year. This year just needs to end already

Games been wack lately honestly. Nioh was like the only good new game this year besides horizon, but horizon ain't anything new to me really with monster hunter and ****.
That bein said, new monster hunter looks pretty good, finally coming back to real consoles.
DBZ and Anthem too next year. This year just needs to end already

DBZ looks trash to me but Anthem is a day 1 cop imo

Not really into fighting games :nerd:.

How was that warframe update?
New warframe is cool, quest was aight. A lot of gun buffs and melee rivens were added.
Got one (if you have harrow before completing the new quest you get one. Had a 50% coupon so I got him for 113) and sold it for 600p then turned that around and bought rhino BP's and 3 rhino sets
I now have 11 sets and 1 extra bp
$$$$$

New warframe is cool, quest was aight. A lot of gun buffs and melee rivens were added.
Got one (if you have harrow before completing the new quest you get one. Had a 50% coupon so I got him for 113) and sold it for 600p then turned that around and bought rhino BP's and 3 rhino sets
I now have 11 sets and 1 extra bp
$$$$$

I need to hop in ya chat one day because I have no idea what any of that means lol.

Holy crap. I bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered standalone disc and the install size is 74 friggin gigabytes! 74! It blows away any other game I have in terms of size, the next highest I have are probably GTA V and Uncharted 4, both of which are about 10 gigabytes smaller in size.

Gravity Rush 2
Nier Automata
Persona 5
RE7
Prey
Crash Remastered
Injustice 2
FFXII ZA
Yakuza 0
Pyre

Let me know if you need more because I know I'm forgetting some.

Also, you mentioned MH, look into Toukiden 2.
Re7 was good, wouldn't had been worth it tho imo if we didn't have the vr stuff
The rest was either just another game in the series or a remake of something I've already played. I'll cop Persona on sale probably though.
And I don't even want to give the devs of prey my money because it's totally different than what it was supposed to and should had been(space bounty hunter)

Haven't heard of pyre or I did and forgot what it was. I'll check it out
Toukiden actually good tho? It released and never heard anything about it after

This gen is filled wit sequels and remasters man...

:rolleyes :smh::emoji_face_palm:

I need to hop in ya chat one day because I have no idea what any of that means lol.
I told you I'd help you out. I'm now also in one of the biggest clans in the game so if you join there's also a lot of other people to help too

Back
Top Bottom