The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Lol I have too many games to play I ain't gonna complain about them and I wish I would say that there ain't new stuff out. :lol:

Popped in The Division last night and farmed a lil and remembered how much I loved it.

And then I gotta play some NIOH.

New Warframe update.

RB6 still the GOAT.

OW right there.

BF1 DLC. I even spun BF4 a couple days ago. TitanFall still lit. PLayed UC4 with Sappy and the was off the hook. I love Horizon. Made a breakthrough in Tekken. Been playing INJ and MK with Sean.

Learning Karin in SFV :x

Still got Mordor, Mad Max, FF15, and the list goes on.

Yeah I am good on any new games. Destiny included.

Last edited:
Lol I have too many games to play I ain't gonna complain about them and I wish I would say that there ain't new stuff out. :lol:

Popped in The Division last night and farmed a lil and remembered how much I loved it.

And then I gotta play some NIOH.

New Warframe update.

RB6 still the GOAT.

OW right there.

BF1 DLC. I even spun BF4 a couple days ago. TitanFall still lit. PLayed UC4 with Sappy and the was off the hook. I love Horizon. Made a breakthrough in Tekken. Been playing INJ and MK with Sean.

Learning Karin in SFV :x

Still got Mordor, Mad Max, FF15, and the list goes on.

Yeah I am good on any new games. Destiny included.

man how do you make time :lol:

Enjoying the new map with the latest BF1 update. The darkness of the night still can't hide the fools I been mowing down.

Started ff vii again since the remake will Probably never come lol was thinking about how they will release it in parts, the whole part while in midgar is great to me

Not even sure if NIOH is fun anymore :lol:

If it ever was :lol:

But they went overboard with this last update.
So i'm not fun to co op with, is that it? Alright I see how it is. Don't let me catch you solo in feudal japan. You gonna get this work...
What do you mean they went overboard? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom