The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I just re-started HZD last night. I need to go ahead and put some time in to this game. I forgot how beautiful this game looks :pimp:

Does the Frozen Wilds DLC have a release date yet?

Lawbreakers open BETA is up for download on PSN.

I am def gonna try it out.
I played a few matches during the closed beta and then deleted it. You're more open minded when it comes to shooter but that game felt trash to me.

Super Mario Odyssey is the only game coming out now

Destiny 2
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Assassin's Creed Origins
Gran Turismo Sport
Marvel v Capcom Infinite
Need for Speed Payback
Call of Duty WII
Uncharted The Lost Legacy
Wolfenstein II
The Evil Within 2

All big games, whether you like them or not, coming out before the year is over.

I played a few matches during the closed beta and then deleted it. You're more open minded when it comes to shooter but that game felt trash to me.
dang what made you not like it? I was interested when I saw the reveal trailer for it and some gameplay trailers

dang what made you not like it? I was interested when I saw the reveal trailer for it and some gameplay trailers
The movement felt off. I wasn't really interested in the characters either. Maybe because OW is so polished, LawBreakers just seems like cheap knockoff with a budget of about 1/4 of OW's budget. I was happy for it cause it was Cliffy B's game and only $30 but he should have just kept it F2P. I think he's about to take a massive L with this one...Battleborn type of L :ohwell:

The movement felt off. I wasn't really interested in the characters either. Maybe because OW is so polished, LawBreakers just seems like cheap knockoff with a budget of about 1/4 of OW's budget. I was happy for it cause it was Cliffy B's game and only $30 but he should have just kept it F2P. I think he's about to take a massive L with this one...Battleborn type of L :ohwell:
damn hopefully it isn't that bad. I feel like people comparing it to OW is really unfair to both games tho since they look and seem to play differently. I'll see for myself when I DL the beta. I like that it's $30 tho without any season pass or paid DLC content like maps as opposed to F2P

DOOM is $15 on the PS store!

My body?

How are y'all feeling about Gran Turismo Sport? Does it seem like a let down with the info we have so far?

GT is gonna be trash. I don't understand what their problem is. They make their sales somehow but GT has been scrambling since Forza 1. Like - GT hasn't even been top 5 in terms of all-around game play for YEARS IMO

The game at even gonna be better than Forza 3. Take my word on that.

There also running a free trial for DOOM over the weekend if any of y'all on the fence about copping or wanna play first before buying

My body?

GT is gonna be trash. I don't understand what their problem is. They make their sales somehow but GT has been scrambling since Forza 1. Like - GT hasn't even been top 5 in terms of all-around game play for YEARS IMO

You sure it's gonna be trash or just not better than F7 :lol::lol::lol:

I've never played GT so I don't really have any expectations nor do I plan on purchasing at full price. It looks great IMO. I just prefer Forza Horizon type racers ( rep me @iYen ). I did enjoy Driveclub too. That game has one of the best season passes.

HOGG

It ain't gonna be better than FORZA 3. You read that correctly. THREE.

No simulator will be better than Forza 7. Project Cars 2 will be close but their direction is different.

My point is is that GT isn't even close.

My body?

GT is trash bro.

I haven't played GT in years (haven't had a PS in years either), last one was 3. Since then I've been on Forza, which I really like. I was hoping GT would still be good like it was back in the day.

Lighting is so bad and I wasn't impressed until I saw the MP4-23 :wow:
The DRIVECLUB guys need to work on the engine for the next game man.

I don't know why but the next Uncharted doesn't seem interesting to me

No Drake is probably the reason.
Looks good though and impressions are great. They made some improvements to U4

My body?

I know you don't like GT You gonna have to give some reasons to back up your statements.
GT ain't selling for no reason.

You sure it's gonna be trash or just not better than F7 :lol::lol::lol:

I've never played GT so I don't really have any expectations nor do I plan on purchasing at full price. It looks great IMO. I just prefer Forza Horizon type racers ( rep me @iYen ). I did enjoy Driveclub too. That game has one of the best season passes.

DRIVECLUB :pimp: :smh:

GT's online play is buns. Sounds are awful (that tire sound especially). The way the cars glide is unrealistic. Sometimes it doesnt even feel like your car is attached to the ground. They wylin with putting last gen cars in the game (I am sure they won't this time. I hope). Poor damage physics and graphics (I am sure they are working on that). Extremely dated presentation overall.

I had the last two and put some time in. And they were amazing like 20% of the time. When I finally got into a Lambo or R35 that actually sounded perfect and got into one of the better courses with weather etc. it was unreal.

Too bad that that can't happen at least 50% of the time.

I have been saying it for like 9 years or whatever. Same thing. Forza exposed GT and they have been goofing since.

Last edited:
How are y'all feeling about Gran Turismo Sport? Does it seem like a let down with the info we have so far?
I've been a GT fanboy since the beginning, so I'm pretty excited about it. I enjoyed the beta, but can't say more about it cuz at the end of the day, it's still just the beta. For sure there will be more content in the full-release.

Assetto Corsa has been the most impressive to me thus far, especially the physics. Project Cars 1 has been so-so... it sounds better than AC, but I didn't enjoy the physics as much, while the menus were a mess IMO. Wasn't overly impressed with PC1's tracks either.

Having said that, Project Cars 2 looks very good, so we'll have to wait and see how that goes.

I can't compare it to DriveClub cuz it feels too arcadey to me.

Y'all comparing the sounds of Lambos and other luxury cars. Have y'all ever driven either one let alone race one

And like seriously what is a "last gen" car :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom