The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think Imma cop when I get home it's only 40bucks Imma let you know how it is.
Yea I had wanted to check it out but I keep forgetting to :lol:
It's been so long since it was announced I don't think of it. But yea let me know

Your light is weak, guardian
Nah good giving craptivision any money for a full priced dlc that doesn't carry over your past work. Mmos release big things like this all the time but you don't have to start completely over. Bungie and that publisher are worse than EA from 10 years ago

Ima pass on D2 it's a good game not ready for that grind tho

I'm not really ready either, but it's been my favorite game to play with all my friends on this gen so far. One of my fave gaming experience in awhile. Unfortunately, all my Destiny crew runs on Xbox so I'm copping for that.

Yea I had wanted to check it out but I keep forgetting to :lol:
It's been so long since it was announced I don't think of it. But yea let me know

Nah good giving craptivision any money for a full priced dlc that doesn't carry over your past work. Mmos release big things like this all the time but you don't have to start completely over. Bungie and that publisher are worse than EA from 10 years ago

I don't see the difference between that and buying the same sports game every year or buying COD/BF every year. If the content and gameplay deliver, I'm fine with it. I always thought the Bungie crucifixion for Destiny was over-exaggerated, it's not like they were 2K games with Evolve.

get a switch
aint no drought on the switch
Lol son, there's for real nothing Nintendo has to offer. I'll get Pokémon when it has a real 3d version of the handheld. Zelda? There's emulator for that or I'll get the wii U version since it's literally the same thing :lol:
Switch is trash bro which is sad. I'll prolly cop the snes tho and there might be a 64 one too. Wwf no mercy? Yea insta cop

man i use to go ham on wwf no mercy so much fun had with friends on that game

but man im glad i didnt cop JC3 at the BB event. PS+ actually got good games i guess for this summer drought.

So i'm not fun to co op with, is that it? Alright I see how it is. Don't let me catch you solo in feudal japan. You gonna get this work...
What do you mean they went overboard? :lol:

Nah man I didn't mean it like that :lol:

And for some reason I thought they doubled what it was to level up but I was mistaken. It takes me about 40 million to level and that is about what I remember.

Last edited:
The WWE 2K18 Collector's Edition will be themed for John Cena.

RVD and Batista are included as DLC in the Collector's Edition.

The Collector's Edition goes for $149.99. :sick:

WWE2K18-CE-Items-with-Descriptor.png

Back
Top Bottom