The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I had to play P.T. in a room full of people and we all still crapped our pants. We passed the controller around and one of my friends held it and said, "I can't do it!" and gave the controller back. :lol: :rofl:

Some of the most fun I had with a video game.

UBI :pimp:

I am gonna work in Montreal or something one day you guys watch me :lol:

I had to play P.T. in a room full of people and we all still crapped our pants. We passed the controller around and one of my friends held it and said, "I can't do it!" and gave the controller back. :lol: :rofl:

Some of the most fun I had with a video game.
yall a bunch of suckas
i wouldn't even have shared that

Looks like Uncharted: The Lost Legacy is gonna be a standalone title with UC4's MP in it. I gotta finish up the Plat in UC4 so I can uninstall it when TLL comes out. :lol:

Why you gotta crush his dreams b? Let that boy dream

As a primarily english-speaking person, the only thing you're going to learn in Montreal is french swear-words. :lol: I have been there for work several times, and if you are not at least semi-fluent in french, you'll be hit with :stoneface: more times than you can count.

Laval is a great city, though.

As a primarily english-speaking person, the only thing you're going to learn in Montreal is french swear-words. :lol: I have been there for work several times, and if you are not at least semi-fluent in french, you'll be hit with :stoneface: more times than you can count.

Laval is a great city, though.
good thing I'm somewhat decent at speaking french then. Lurkin may not be able to live his dreams but i can :pimp::lol:

I stopped about 70 hours into P5 because of FF12.. I messed up my License Boards and now I want to start FF12 over at almost 60+ hours into the game :frown::

Didn't realize they stuck "time magick 8" or "white magick 11" etc. into different License boards. Figured all white magick or all time magick would be located on their specific boards.

Back
Top Bottom