The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

These kinda decisions are why I'm holding out on 4ktv until it's mainstream enough to get a great priced catch all option. Plus I copped a 4k monitor :lol:

yeah, im stuck in a weird grey area right now.....i need a tv, period, in general.....for mixed use....figured i'd try to grab something i can also game on, then either upgrade or specialize further (for gaming) with a second purchase after the holiday season. I gotta get SOMETHING lol...plan on grabbing the pro in september, so obviously wanted to utilize it correctly....

reason i'm looking at the TCL is that they have the lowest input lag ratings next to LG...which apparently arent even true HDR...lol the 4k is in quotes....so that's prolly why their input lag is so low....

the hisense you posted has almost 5 times the input lag of the LG/TCL, which is what i'm trying to avoid most, even at the expense of HDR "quality" which i guess is the payoff

Anyone know how the Vizio e-series are? They got a 4k 65 and 55 xled(whatever that is but it looks great)
For 900 and 500

Late on this, but Derek Yu, creator of Spelunky, announced his new game. Idk what I was expecting, but it wasn't this.

Still looking forward to it though, because Spelunky is one of the all-time greats.

Important:

The 50 titles are “full games and not microgames or minigames,” but “slightly smaller than commercial 8-bit titles” from the 1980s. Mossmouth says the entire collection could take more than 100 hours to play through.

(Also not yet officially a ps4 game yet, but ya know...)

is ff15 worth it? i see the combat is more live action but i read the story was meh.

Story was interesting, it was more a gameplay issue for me, very repetitive or at least for me in the 24 or so hours I played it, got a bunch of car parts, fruits, toads, and dog tags multiple times, I say for 25$ it's good purchase I will give it an other try

Late on this, but Derek Yu, creator of Spelunky, announced his new game. Idk what I was expecting, but it wasn't this.

Still looking forward to it though, because Spelunky is one of the all-time greats.

Important:

(Also not yet officially a ps4 game yet, but ya know...)

concept seems kinda dope tho.

Guise

For Honor is FTP this weekend. Come run with me and I will teach you the game.

Game is too legit but no one will give it a chance :smh:

Gears is the only game from him that I like but I love it. I personally wasn't digging LawBreakers and it just gave me a "bust" vibe. It doesn't help that there are just so many games out right now.

Gears is the only game from him that I like but I love it. I personally wasn't digging LawBreakers and it just gave me a "bust" vibe. It doesn't help that there are just so many games out right now.

And that's another issue. This 3TB expansion drive was a gift and a curse. :lol:

I knew it :smh:

it sucks that there are a lot of people ****ting on the game in other forums online and making comparisons to other shooters. i really enjoyed lawbreakers when i played the open beta. i thought it was unique enough to stand out from the competition with its own gameplay. i hope the game does well and that the community who loves the game will stick around

Man it sucks that Kojima never got the chance to follow through with his PT aka Silent Hills project.

Wish I got the chance to try the demo before it got taken down.

At least we have one of the GOAT PS4 gifs:

DefensiveFearlessAndalusianhorse.gif

Back
Top Bottom