The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man it sucks that Kojima never got the chance to follow through with his PT aka Silent Hills project.

Wish I got the chance to try the demo before it got taken down.

At least we have one of the GOAT PS4 gifs:

DefensiveFearlessAndalusianhorse.gif

bruh that demo was gold i dont have any idea why that project got scrapped. Would of been a dope VR game too. I was looking forward to getting the game once it dropped. PS missed out on a classic that could of did numbers on sales

I basically can't have "bubble" magic now, because I didn't realize they stuck that green magick in the red mage Board. Can't have Hasteaga either and a few others. It's stupid that they hide a few of the great spells in other random License boards.

I basically can't have "bubble" magic now, because I didn't realize they stuck that green magick in the red mage Board. Can't have Hasteaga either and a few others. It's stupid that they hide a few of the great spells in other random License boards.
Did you not assign ALL jobs to different characters? Or can you not assign those particular magicks to the characters you want now?

Did you not assign ALL jobs to different characters? Or can you not assign those particular magicks to the characters you want now?

No I'm an idiot and I have a few characters on the same License board. I didn't do Machinist, Red mage, or Archer. I should have done more research on what spells actually are in what board before I started pulling the trigger smh

Last edited:
Yeah I have 1 bubble belt for sure. Still frustrating to me that I can't switch boards. They should give you the option of returning your points and switching boards if you end up wanting to change licenses

I don't think you can buy the belts in the IZJS version but I'm sure you can find 3. I know for a fact I have at least 2.

Ahhh ok..I barely played new version..just got out of the barheim passage..will play a lot more next month..but TBH..60 hours ain't that much to me for 12..I clocked in over 1200 lol

What in the hail? You cereal? I had 200+ on PS2 and I'm pretty sure I did literally everything the game had to offer, plus probably 30+ hours of me just doing nothing but fighting for fun or whatever lol

Yeah dude real serious..3 diff files..most of it was running around cerobi steppe..love it

Ricky D Ricky D ..which job u need for zodiac spear?

Ok..I'm so early in the game..I don't think I assigned it yet..I guess it's going to Basch..since I assigned Balthier to use bows

Anyone copping Xbox One X? I am copping on release date with the Halo Collection and Forza.

At least that the plan.

9th Wonder 9th Wonder Ricky D Ricky D

Check this out..these ppl clocked in over 3k hours..doing a perfect game (99x every item weapon) ..there's 8 different threads on gamefaqs..but they weren't playing around

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/459841-final-fantasy-xii/56998413

I did this in FF7 when I was your younger. Maxed out materia and everything.

Even got all of homegirl's stuff before she died (spoiler alert). That game would have been so much better if hit damage wasn't capped at 9999

I think it took me like 3 years

Even got all of homegirl's stuff before she died (spoiler alert). That game would have been so much better if hit damage wasn't capped at 9999

You're my hero

Total playtime??? (Hours)

Back
Top Bottom