The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

You guys make persona 5 sound so unappealing to play. Is the game really that long to play through or is there just a lot of side stuff to do? How y'all have so many hours on that thing

Total playtime??? (Hours)

Man I don't have a clue. Had to be thousands.

I don't think I have seen this since - But I mastered the master materia as many times as I needed to have all three maxed for each person. And then I filled the rest of the slots with one mastered slash-all and the rest mastered counter attack. So I think it was like 6-7 counter attack materias for each character. So each time a character got hit they would counter 6-7 times for 9999 out side of their actual turn that would do 9999 slash - all damage.

I also got the master materia before I fought Emerald the other way (I think) so when he did that stomp thing each person would hit him back 9999 X 7 X 3. And then my normal attacks with slash all would hit all 5-6 parts @ 9999. I could beat him in like 10 mins

It was crazy :lol:

Last edited:
You guys make persona 5 sound so unappealing to play. Is the game really that long to play through or is there just a lot of side stuff to do? How y'all have so many hours on that thing
I love it. I played it for 140 hours the first time thru. If I hated it, I would have stopped at 5.

If you love RPG's and Anime, you'll have a ball with Persona 5.

Man I don't have a clue. Had to be thousands.

I don't think I have seen this since - But I mastered the master materia as many times as I needed to have all three maxed for each person. And then I filled the rest of the slots with one mastered slash-all mastered counter attack. So I think it was like 6-7 counter attack materias for each character. So each time a character got hit they would counter 6-7 times for 9999 out side of their actual turn that would do 9999 slash - all damage.

I also got the master materia before I fought Emerald the other way (I think) so when he did that stomp thing each person would hit him back 9999 X 7 X 3. And then my normal attacks with slash all would hit all 5-6 parts @ 9999. I could beat him in like 10 mins

It was crazy :lol:

Impressive..7 I only beat it..didn't kno perfect gaming existed

Currently playing 7 now on my pstv I'm in the desert looking for dyne

I believe I mastered all materia the last time I played it on ps3 but I never seen aeris last limit or got her last weapon so I'm doing that this go round, trying to keep everyone even got 3rd limit on 4 characters

I wish their was stronger bosses, doing all that 9999 really only helped for ruby and emerald, final attack when u die Summon Phoenix :pimp:

Not gonna lie. Low-key wanna copp a One S on the low and get the collection and just rock with it. Maybe even run Gears with Ricky
Definitely not getting a One X unless something drastically changes. I really enjoy Gears 4 but it's just not the same fun that I had with Gears 1-3. My One S really is a paperweight. There's just not enough exclusives that catch my interest and I'm always going to cop 3rd party games on PS4.

image.png

I stopped about 70 hours into P5 because of FF12.. I messed up my License Boards and now I want to start FF12 over at almost 60+ hours into the game :frown::::

Didn't realize they stuck "time magick 8" or "white magick 11" etc. into different License boards. Figured all white magick or all time magick would be located on their specific boards.

Is that because you put the wrong espers on specific characters?

Edit: Nvm I see. I used every class except Foebreaker. I wonder how that will backfire...

I can't lie. I was abusing it until about the Henne Mines. Now I just use it when I am trying to get from point A to B with out teleporting.

Quickening is all about reacting quick to button call outs and building chains. I've done 40k damage on a 15hit chain around level 50ish. I think it's the only way to break the 9999 cap.

Always good to read about ff7 perfecting, love the game but only raised a gold chocobo once and still haven't beat ruby or emerald til this day.

Espers on FF XII were just never appealing to me. I'll end up using the quickening once I attempt to grab that trophy. I still need to finish up my plat run.

With 2x and 4x mode you don't need quickenings, just grind a good spot in 4x mode. I'm lv55 with about 50hrs clocked in giruvegan. Kinda stumped because this zodiac gate maze is pissing me off. I'll probably switch to KH3 or Nier after this is over, already ran through necrohol besides the locked stuff and besides the other part of henne don't think much else is left uncharted.

Back
Top Bottom