The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I played a couple games on NBA Live 18 this morning. For $40, its day one cop for me :smokin

I will be running with you :pimp:

That 40 dollar price :pimp:

Reminds me of when 2K knew what they were finna do and dropped the GOAT NFL 2K5 for $20 :pimp:

Wow that was amazing. Had EA NERVOUS boi :lol:

They copped the rights with the quickness

plkqKvT.gif

JjtUE62.gif

7vkGaac.gif

X0nCr0E.gif

mHUAsYz.gif

VyKc84q.gif

a3re6JS.gif

b9IG8yQ.gif

YxIYvbS.gif

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
Welp, time to get that season pass.
Glad I didn't uninstall this game.

For those that are playing the NBA Live 18 demo (I haven't gone to the Live thread b/c.........Live bias), how is the "gameplay movement" in comparison to the recent NBA 2K games?

Has NBA Live 18 finally improved from their "arcade-style player movement" that hurt them for the last 3-4 years? Can we finally consider them a true rival to NBA 2K now?

For those that are playing the NBA Live 18 demo (I haven't gone to the Live thread b/c.........Live bias), how is the "gameplay movement" in comparison to the recent NBA 2K games?

Has NBA Live 18 finally improved from their "arcade-style player movement" that hurt them for the last 3-4 years? Can we finally consider them a true rival to NBA 2K now?

I was wondering the same.

I don't know how I would compare it to 2K. I honestly haven't played 2K consistently since 2k11. VC killed 2k imo. I will say that while Live may not challenging 2k just yet, they're moving in the right direction and I believe 2K is gonna notice them. My boy who is an avid 2k player even agrees and says that he's definitely buying Live in addition to 2k this year.

plkqKvT.gif

JjtUE62.gif

7vkGaac.gif

X0nCr0E.gif

mHUAsYz.gif

VyKc84q.gif

a3re6JS.gif

b9IG8yQ.gif

YxIYvbS.gif

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:
Welp, time to get that season pass.
Glad I didn't uninstall this game.

I told you guys that this was fun. But then again, me saying that everyone was Noctis probably didn't do a good job of conveying the fun. :lol:
NT Kingsglaive squad? :nerd:

I don't know how I would compare it to 2K. I honestly haven't played 2K consistently since 2k11. VC killed 2k imo. I will say that while Live may not challenging 2k just yet, they're moving in the right direction and I believe 2K is gonna notice them. My boy who is an avid 2k player even agrees and says that he's definitely buying Live in addition to 2k this year.

But is the player movement in the game better than previous Live games? Do they still move like "stiff, 3d models" like previous Live games OR have they finally gone to a more fluid, free movement that current 3d games have?

That is the bigger question to me........just need that clarified really.

But is the player movement in the game better than previous Live games? Do they still move like "stiff, 3d models" like previous Live games OR have they finally gone to a more fluid, free movement that current 3d games have?

That is the bigger question to me........just need that clarified really.
Those past Live demos were trash, I played 1 game each of Live 14, 15 and 16 and deleted it. I do remember how trash the movement was and I'd say it's definitely improved. I'd advised you check out some streams so you can see for yourself.

Just finished UC4

Man what a great game. Not gunna front it felt like a drag at first. But once it got to Libertalia it was vintage UC/Naughty Dog, and ultimately gave one of the best video game series of all time both a well-deserved and very complete end (even completed Drake's past and future.)

Side note but his wifey actually became likable by the end too.

Also I'm not gunna front, they got me with the okie-doke I thought he was gunna die the whole time. Well-played Naughty Dog.

Back
Top Bottom