The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

With the R* PS+ sale going on. I couldn't pass up getting the GTA trilogy: GTA III, GTA Vice City, and GTA San Andreas for $17.

I just couldn't bring myself to re cop GTA V even at $29.99 for the digital version. If I could get the disc version maybe I'd cop but I still just can't see myself getting back into GTA Online.

was in this exact situation this weekend. $30 for digital GTAV was a steal. and that GTA tril was calling me but ended up passing up on both backlog to real right now to be adding more that i already played.

enjoying playing Telltale Game of Thrones, any other telltale recommendations for ps4?

just beat this over the weekend good game. Pretty much all the telltale games are fun to play and easy plats.

Finally :pimp:

IMG_0577.JPG

Man it sucks that Kojima never got the chance to follow through with his PT aka Silent Hills project.

Wish I got the chance to try the demo before it got taken down.

At least we have one of the GOAT PS4 gifs:

DefensiveFearlessAndalusianhorse.gif
demo was quite dope. it's prolly even crazier in 4k + pro

All I do on 2K is play online vs people :lol:

I use to defend Live so hard back in the day

Maybe I will give it a 50th chance

I love 2K still idc

Im really liking Live 18 demo. May give it a shot instead of 2k.

After several hours with Live, I felt the same way. If Live can polish up their game play, they'll be good in a year or two. The game felt different, in a good way, but some animations and movements are still clunky. Overall though, I like what they're doing with Live.

Back
Top Bottom