The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^

you dont have to fight them all at the same time. you lure one monster out of the crowd and deal with them one by one. thats the best trategy. throw a stone at the to get their attention.

this is the number 1 rule: when fighting you cant just go all out attack. be patient and get small hits in then dodge out. study how much hits your weapon can get before you run out of stamina. always reserve a bit for dodging. every monster in the game can kill you with just a couple of hits so you cannot be careless.

you will get used to fighting this way, trust me. you will find dodging to be as fun as getting hits in.

Started my GOTY podcasts this week at work. Haven't gotten Horizon spoiled yet, but did find out you can make fast travel free. Renewed my interest in finishing :lol:

Game looks so good and the map is interesting enough I don't hate when I can't fast travel. :lol:

I got away from it when Destiny 2 dropped... Quickly realized D2 was a hunk of ****.

Then Fortnite dropped and I've been stuck on it every night ever since.

I don't even know how much of Horizon I got through.

What is the hype with Fortnite?

All the videos I ever see are people building stupid towers in the middle of nowhere. I am assuming it is similar to PUBG but with more crafting?

I have the free version downloaded but no real desire to play.

All the videos I ever see are people building stupid towers in the middle of nowhere. I am assuming it is similar to PUBG but with more crafting?

My boy plays all the time so I hopped on yo see what the fuss was about it. Game is addicting, it's fun. It's a battle royale game similar to PUBG but with building. The map gets smaller every so often and it's a thrill when you get down to the last couple of people. Only time I build is to buy time if someone is shooting at from far away

picked up a PS3 Slim 320gb on Offerup for $10......
came with no connections or controller but I couldnt pass up.
hooked it up and it powers up no problem, just need a controller to fully test it.
If anyone has a spare controller they want to get rid of for the low DM me.....

Just Edited my last post.....
But picked it up on Offer up for $10...
Slim Ps3 320gb just the system......

I play this a lot more now..u can pick up amazing titles brand new for crazy cheap

Did u buy new or used

Just Edited my last post.....
But picked it up on Offer up for $10...
Slim Ps3 320gb just the system......

I want to pick up Fight Night Champions, used to love that game.

Nice..that's a great price lowest I seen was $35..I play a lot of blu rays on it too

*** also Legit Sony ps3 controllers are hard to find brand new

I need a ps3 for Catherine alone

But on the real I have Ni No Kuni, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Dark Souls, Demon Souls

One day I turned my ps3 on and all my digital games were corrupted. Didn't wanna DL em again, and it's been a Netflix/HBO machine ever since :lol:

Best way to describe it is an arcade-style PUBG.

I got away from it when Destiny 2 dropped... Quickly realized D2 was a hunk of ****.

Then Fortnite dropped and I've been stuck on it every night ever since.

I don't even know how much of Horizon I got through.

D2 is ******* piss until they restore most of the D1 stuff back into the co-op modes

Fav games on it?
I'm playing thru a backlog..recently purchased just cause 2 need to play it more..but I like the older mlb the shows and fifas..forget which ones I have..oh also ultra street fighter 4 prolly gets played the most

D2 is ****ing piss until they restore most of the D1 stuff back into the co-op modes
Oh it's most definitely a pile of garbage.

PVE is insanely shallow. PVP time-to-kill is slower than anything I've ever played. The gunplay in D2 is better. But everything else is literally a gigantic leap backward. Never mind the money grab ******** of Eververse, the DLC after 2.5 months, locking people out of content they've already paid for, throttling XP to influence buying silver.

**** them, man. I logged 1500 hours on D1, and haven't hit 100 on D2. Bungie may not get another dollar from me.

They trying to say that there is a disease associated with gaming.

I can see it :lol:

But basically it is just has the symptoms of any general kind of addiction. But it is called ‘Gaming Disorder’ and people are already butt hurt about it.

Apparently with knowledge comes some sort or responsibility that people ain’t trying to deal with/face :lol:

Oh whale

And I didn’t think D2 was garbage - I just quickly realized that I didn’t wanna do it again :lol:

I would much rather grind in NIOH, The Division, For Honor, or basically play something else.

I need a ps3 for Catherine alone

But on the real I have Ni No Kuni, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Dark Souls, Demon Souls
Ni No Kuni is probably the best PS3 JRPG.

You not going back to Dark Souls or Demon’s Souls either :lol:

I've been playing Fortnite a lot more lately. Playing with a squad is always a lot more fun. I only gave it a chance because of friends and family. I've been trying to get my other friends to jump on it tho.

Half the fun is finding good items or killing someone with good items. I also like that it's not repetitive as a shooter like COD.

Back
Top Bottom