The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

nioh update: just beat the red armor spear guy,

i was down to a quarter of my health with no elixirs left, got him with a grapple and it still left him with what looked like a sliver of hp left.

realized i still had bombs, so i ran and chessed him with the bombs. :rofl:

not very honorable way to win but heck im not a real samurai :lol:

Seems like a fun idea.

Here’s mine:

• Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
  • Final Fantasy VI (SNES)
  • WWF No Mercy (N64)
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
  • Super Mario Maker (Wii U)
  • Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
  • Pokemon R/B/Y (GB)
  • Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen (GBA)
  • Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis)
  • Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1)
  • Final Fantasy X (PS2)
  • The Last of Us (PS3)
  • Bloodborne/Uncharted 4 (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy (PSP)
  • Gears of War 2 (X360)
  • Forza Horizon 3 (X1)

Alot of PSVR owners are amazed about Skyrim in VR I refuse to play that game tho i dont have the time for something like that
Brooooo

u don't have to invest in the story line at all (I don't)

U can just walk around and do whatever the hell u want

not sure if ur familiar with the game but don't wanna spoil anything

I strongly recommend..def top 3 game of all time for me

For some reason my uncaherted 4 disc is no longer working. Has anyone had an issue with a disk not work? Any tricks to get a disk to work again?

Brooooo

u don't have to invest in the story line at all (I don't)

U can just walk around and do whatever the hell u want

not sure if ur familiar with the game but don't wanna spoil anything

I strongly recommend..def top 3 game of all time for me

Ima be hella mad if i go out and get the PSVR version and be disappointed :lol:

For a game to have came out on PS3 and still having people pick it up says alot tho

Ima be hella mad if i go out and get the PSVR version and be disappointed :lol:

For a game to have came out on PS3 and still having people pick it up says alot tho
Yeah dude ppl have called it 'genre-breaking' lol

And it runs beautifully on the ps4 engine..unlike the ps3

hmm and i have a pro :smh:
ha..u will not be disappointed..I was completely late to the Bethesda party..til a few years ago and I was missing out..but skyrim is just one of those games..between the freedom to do what u want..the visuals..and music..I'd say the game is perfection

ha..u will not be disappointed..I was completely late to the Bethesda party..til a few years ago and I was missing out..but skyrim is just one of those games..between the freedom to do what u want..the visuals..and music..I'd say the game is perfection

Fallout 4 was my breaking point. That game was way too complicated for me to enjoy playing unlike the previous Fallouts. I just have a feeling Skyrim is the same

Fallout 4 was my breaking point. That game was way too complicated for me to enjoy playing unlike the previous Fallouts. I just have a feeling Skyrim is the same

I had the opposite prob with FO4. **** was way too streamlined/casual for me. Skyrim/FO3/FONV with mods are peak Bethesda.

FO>>>>>>>>>>>>>TES tho

It took me 3 attempts to finally get in and enjoy Fallout 4.

And this is coming from someone who got every trophy associated with 3 and NV.

9F61C1E3-1690-4302-9F0F-056179ABE68C.jpeg

Just bought a damn gold one, need that red translucent one.

On topic, I enjoyed FO4. But an important thing to point out is I've never played FO3 or New Vegas so I have no experience with the old ones. I just think the settlement building is underwhelming as it doesn't serve a big purpose to the story nor does anything monumental occur within them, the raids are garbage as hell and I wish they fleshed it out more since it was suppose to add another dimension to the game.

Last edited:
I loved these type of controllers since ps2

oh and fallout 4 was my first FO game..I'm a sandbox player so I could play this game forever..currently doing a play through with a character using melee weapons only

another bloodborne question..

when is a good time to use silver bullets ? i have over 20 and dont know what to do with them

also i just did the shorr cut from the second lamp.. now what ? do i just walk around and just kill more? or is there another objective

You can use them against certain enemies right before they attack you to stun them and then you can hit them with a visceral attack.

You have to time it though. Hit L2 right before their weapon etc. hits you. It is almost like a parry. You can do it to some bosses too. You might be able to do it to all of them but I have never really dared to test it :lol:

And you gotta advance the game. Sounds like you need to explore each area to find where to go.

You can use them against certain enemies right before they attack you to stun them and then you can hit them with a visceral attack.

You have to time it though. Hit L2 right before their weapon etc. hits you. It is almost like a parry. You can do it to some bosses too. You might be able to do it to all of them but I have never really dared to test it :lol:

And you gotta advance the game. Sounds like you need to explore each area to find where to go.
Bro I see Bloodborne talk and it really makes me want to start a new playthrough despite having Nioh and Dark Souls 3 DLC.

Back
Top Bottom