The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Long story bruh I have never had such a strange experience with a game :lol:

It came out and I started it hot and heavy. Then I hooked the ps4 up to a monitor so I could watch tv while playing, and it wasn't the same experience. Then BOTW/Switch came out and overshadowed it. Tried to come back months later, and couldn't get back into it because I was so far gone. Finally forced myself to play again, and my damn headphones broke, so I had no quality sound. Then I finally got new ones for Christmas, and realized I just don't got it in me to finish the game :lol: doesn't help that my GOTY podcasts didn't even feel it was worth mentioning in like 25 hrs of content :rofl:

nioh report: so i defeated the ogress in one try, this slow effect ninja power is kind op. i will fight her again without that skill.

the giant frog battle was fun,

I redownloaded Division... worth starting fresh or should I just pick up where I left off?

picked up the Bioshock Collection. I already got Platinum trophies for part 1 & 2 back on PS3. Never got to play Infinite so why not dive in.

Thinking of starting Persona

Is this something I could play and enjoy while still taking care of real life responsibilities? :lol:

I get worried games like this where you're literally doing chores and ish at points **** with your head :lol:

It's also a really damn long game

I can see myself starting it, not finishing, then eventually going back to it

Thinking of starting Persona

Is this something I could play and enjoy while still taking care of real life responsibilities? :lol:

I get worried games like this where you're literally doing chores and ish at points **** with your head :lol:

It's also a really damn long game

It's doable. I never did too hardcore of sessions with it and had 115 hours in when I beat it. I just stretched it out across a couple months.

Picked up the South Park game but havent even got the chance to play it.

My son is 9 and wanted me to play Shadow of Mordor with him all sunday so thats what we did.
I have to say I really dig that game for some reason.

Got Persona 5 on release date, still haven't beaten it. I stopped playing at 70hrs, then loaded it back up during the Holidays. I'm 105 hrs in and can see the finish line.

Back
Top Bottom