The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Although they’re short, I’ve knocked out 4 games from my backlog so far.

1. The Walking Dead S2
2. The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Batman: A Telltale Series

I think Batman was the weakest one. It was slow and somewhat boring to me. Walking Dead Series is still Telltale’s best.

Sinner Sinner
Of all the racing games on PS4, how would you rank them?

I haven't played all of them, so I can't give an informed opinion... I should also add that I'm a GT fanboy and will usually (perhaps some might say irrationally) rank it higher.
Having said that, I do think GT Sport legitimately is up there with some of the better racing games on the PS4.
It's up there in terms of visuals, while the sound has improved massively. The physics model also quite good IMO.
Despite the valid complaints of its limited car and track roster, as well as the focus on online mode (not to mention the online penalty system), Polyphony has indicated that they will continue to add cars, tracks and more campaign races throughout the year.

Assetto Corsa is right up there with GT (some might say better cuz it has a better variety of racecars and arguably a better physics model). But in terms of visuals, menus, Photomode and Livery Editor, GT is better in that regard.

Project Cars 1 was just ok. I'd put that behind AC and GT... but I hear Project Cars 2 has improved a lot. As I haven't played PC2, I can't comment more.

DriveClub. I only demoed it a few years back. And while the graphics are vibrant and the sounds are meaty, it's more of an arcade racer than "sims" like PC, AC and GT. Can't compare IMO.

F1... a very niche racer... forces you to be very precise and consistent. Not for everyone.

Not played Dirt, NFS, The Crew, etc... so can't comment on those.

Monster Hunter World the 26th of this month

Shadow of the Colossus next month

God of War and MLB 18 in March

:pimp:

Last edited:
I will def be playing skyrim for a while..I can take down giants without just bows and arrows now (one at a time..two I am donezo) I'm also at a decent level now where the treasure chests will contain crazy armor

I will def be playing skyrim for a while..I can take down giants without just bows and arrows now (one at a time..two I am donezo) I'm also at a decent level now where the treasure chests will contain crazy armor

The goal is to level your smithing and everything else to max level. Then there’s a trick to build max level armor. Literally makes you invincible can kill a dragon with like 3-5 blows and hell just tickle you. I haven’t played since my PS3 burned out in 2012 but I put in a solid 80 hours into that game before it did.

The goal is to level your smithing and everything else to max level. Then there’s a trick to build max level armor. Literally makes you invincible can kill a dragon with like 3-5 blows and hell just tickle you. I haven’t played since my PS3 burned out in 2012 but I put in a solid 80 hours into that game before it did.
get the ps4 remaster u don't have to worry about a corrupted file

I got set up to play Horizon, and right before I turned it on I just changed my mind. I quit.

giphy.gif

I'm just gonna read spoilers

Back
Top Bottom