The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I feel like I should have got MH rather than DBZ.

I just don’t wanna put in the effort in fighters anymore :lol:

Glad I passed on Monster Hunter world for now.

Seriously the only times I've been able to play games for 8+ hours a day. Be it a open world game, rpg, racer like Gran Turismo is when I was younger or out of work.

When you get older. Specifically past your mid to late 20's range you just don't have the time or energy to put into gaming when you were younger in life.

Yeah I see and read the reports and demogrpahics how gamers nowadays are starting and playing more at age 35+ and older.

Trying to come to terms with RDR 2 possibly (probably?) being the only new R* game this generation.

GTA Online probably changed R*'s approach going forward, for better or worse. Obviously it's massively popular, but it didn't do much for me. And it was a major bummer that they did next to nothing with the SP stuff. They put a few of the early GTAO cars in SP, and then nothing. That sucked ***. They couldn've done more. Didn't even need to do a new story, just throw some more cars/clothes/garages/ in SP.

But yeah, with RDR 2 coming late 2018, that's gotta put GTA 6 at what... 2021 at the earliest. 2023 probably more realistic?

Februray's PS+ free games:

25121391547_75b2a09db7_z.jpg

39991690971_0d9ce499bb_z.jpg

Source:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/01/31/playstation-plus-free-games-for-february-2018/

About time they made knack a PS+ title and I been wanting to play Rime too. It’s a good month for me :pimp:

Glad I passed on Monster Hunter world for now.

Seriously the only times I've been able to play games for 8+ hours a day. Be it a open world game, rpg, racer like Gran Turismo is when I was younger or out of work.

When you get older. Specifically past your mid to late 20's range you just don't have the time or energy to put into gaming when you were younger in life.

Yeah I see and read the reports and demogrpahics how gamers nowadays are starting and playing more at age 35+ and older.

So much this. I’ll get Home from work and just not have the energy to play a game. I’m 30 by the way.

So much this. I’ll get Home from work and just not have the energy to play a game. I’m 30 by the way.

And games are also 60 a pop. Me and Ricky talked about this - at some point it is like.......with the games I have that I haven’t eem played and lord knows I shouldn’t even be playing as much as I already do this is getting pretty dumb.

And games are also 60 a pop. Me and Ricky talked about this - at some point it is like.......with the games I have that I haven’t eem played and lord knows I shouldn’t even be playing as much as I already do this is getting pretty dumb.
Gameshare>

Check your emails! I just got a 20% off coupon for the PS store. I think I might go ahead and preorder Ni No Kuni II or God of War.

Back
Top Bottom