The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I don’t even get emails from Sony unless I buy something in the psn store.

One is a an old one from MW3. One a reskin from Advanced warrior. One is a total new one. A bigger size to all of them, but less bigger from that train map(cannon) . Lines of sight make it more diverse when it comes to AR or SMG.Not sure about the war maps, but I hear zombies was a good upgrade. IMO it's worth it. I mean 15 bucks for something new that provides a couple of hours of fun is a plus. Especially when we blow 15 on other things we can never go back and make use of when we get bored.

One is a an old one from MW3. One a reskin from Advanced warrior. One is a total new one. A bigger size to all of them, but less bigger from that train map(cannon) . Lines of sight make it more diverse when it comes to AR or SMG.Not sure about the war maps, but I hear zombies was a good upgrade. IMO it's worth it. I mean 15 bucks for something new that provides a couple of hours of fun is a plus. Especially when we blow 15 on other things we can never go back and make use of when we get bored.
Thanks. Did you cop the season pass or just this new doc for $15?

tenor.gif

Thanks. Did you cop the season pass or just this new doc for $15?

I copped the season pass. Only because I missed BOTG and knew I would always play it. Regardless if it was a great or mediocre. Only thing is, the maps are in a feature Playlist for now and not rotated with the maps that came at launch. Which, make them get kind of old. 3 maps, although different game modes, does get repetitive. I may try war out and some zombies even though I'm not quite a fan.

I copped the season pass. Only because I missed BOTG and knew I would always play it. Regardless if it was a great or mediocre. Only thing is, the maps are in a feature Playlist for now and not rotated with the maps that came at launch. Which, make them get kind of old. 3 maps, although different game modes, does get repetitive. I may try war out and some zombies even though I'm not quite a fan.
Wait so the three maps dont mix with the old maps so you’re constanlty playing the new maps and not the old maps?

Wait so the three maps dont mix with the old maps so you’re constanlty playing the new maps and not the old maps?

For now, yes. However, you get to vote which mode you want to play on them, Dom, hard point, TDM, kill confirmed

Ran the The Division and a little NIOH with Ricky last night :pimp:

And I really like MH. I don’t mind chipping away at it.

So can someone educate me on on how HDR works? I just bought my first 4K tv last night. I don’t have a PS4 pro yet, but I read that all models can support HDR on certain titles. Now how does that work? Does HDR need to be manually activated or is it natively already displayed? Sorry I’m a noob to all this lol

Back
Top Bottom