The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

can you gift games in the ps store like they can on steam? if so can anyone gift me dragon of the north dlc for nioh its only $7

Not me as usual :frown:

iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

And games are also 60 a pop. Me and Ricky talked about this - at some point it is like.......with the games I have that I haven’t eem played and lord knows I shouldn’t even be playing as much as I already do this is getting pretty dumb.

Well. Copped MH. :lol:

With that code I got it for 25 so I couldn’t pass it up.

Spent an hour I the character creation cause it was dope and the music was :pimp: and I didn’t wanna leave :lol:

Well. Copped MH. :lol:

With that code I got it for 25 so I couldn’t pass it up.

Spent an hour I the character creation cause it was dope and the music was :pimp: and I didn’t wanna leave :lol:
Got damb b you don’t have any control :lol:

I can’t complain tho since I just copped some air maxes that dropped yesterday :ohwell:

I'm liking everything I'm hearing about MH but the grind is the only thing that will keep me from purchasing it. I just dont have the time to commit to it but I will def pick it up during the summer when I can really sink the time into it

Liking MH as well.. wish I had that 20% coupon in my inbox :lol:

Lost Sphear would be copped up :smokin

Debating Monster Hunter vs resetting Horizon and finally playing through... need something to counterbalance Fortnite

Back
Top Bottom