The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I just sat down and actually figured out Chalice Dungeons and how to get to the Queen.

:smh:

Entire new Bloodborne game unlocked :lol:

I just sat down and actually figured out Chalice Dungeons and how to get to the Queen.

:smh:

Entire new Bloodborne game unlocked :lol:
Those dungeons get nuts. The Queen should be an easy fight once you’ve made it through the dungeons. Hell you already beat Kos and Laurence so you good :lol:

That trailer means nothing until a confirmed release date/month is shown at the end...........and we're still waiting on that FF7 HD remake :smh:
I wouldn’t even expect to hear about a release date for FF7 until KH3 releases. That game probably ain’t dropping til next year at the earliest.

I wouldn’t even expect to hear about a release date for FF7 until KH3 releases. That game probably ain’t dropping til next year at the earliest.

Fixed........Square Enix got management issues, they need to fix 'demselves before promising ****

Fixed........Square Enix got management issues, they need to fix 'demselves before promising ****
I think Sony probably persuaded them to show FF7 as early as they did. That E3 2015 was nuts! Still no word on Shenmue 3 either :lol:

I'm over 110 hours in deep on Monster Hunter. Cannot wait for them to add more DLC monsters already lol.

Back
Top Bottom