The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Did anyone else get a message from Playstation saying that they gave the wrong link for Knack and gave Knack II instead?

I'l have to check tonight when I get home if I downloaded and installed Knack II for free the other night.

Did anyone else get a message from Playstation saying that they gave the wrong link for Knack and gave Knack II instead?

I'l have to check tonight when I get home if I downloaded and installed Knack II for free the other night.

I got knack 1

I only played the Wildlands beta, but didn't like the feel/handling of it.

Division, IMO.

One of the best games you can play

hqdefault.jpg

I, too, would say Division before Wildlands. I just stopped playing because I play at odd times during the day so I can't link up with folks to run.

I think once I get to play Wildlands, I’ll enjoy it more than Division. That PvP action in the jungles looks dope.

I just bought FighterZ..........and I was lucky to find someone's Day One edition as well from my local Gamestop since they weren't able to pick it up on that day.

About to start this thing up

I just bought FighterZ..........and I was lucky to find someone's Day One edition as well from my local Gamestop since they weren't able to pick it up on that day.

About to start this thing up

What's your history with fighting games?

What's your history with fighting games?

It's pretty meh.......I don't play them competitively like most of the dudes on here. Tekken, Street Fighter, even Super Smash, I've played a bunch BUT not at a hardcore level.

Every once in awhile if a house party has a fighting game on with a small mini-party tournament, I do play just for the hell of it.

I only bought FighterZ b/c of the story and in-game animations.........which is a **** ton better than Xenoverse 1 and 2.

It's pretty meh.......I don't play them competitively like most of the dudes on here. Tekken, Street Fighter, even Super Smash, I've played a bunch BUT not at a hardcore level.

Every once in awhile if a house party has a fighting game on with a small mini-party tournament, I do play just for the hell of it.

I only bought FighterZ b/c of the story and in-game animations.........which is a **** ton better than Xenoverse 1 and 2.

Exactly what I was looking for. Looking forward to your thoughts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom