The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

im having a good time on this MH started popping the flare and mad people show up ready to handle business :lol:

Just slayed the red dinosaur with a squad but having a hard time farming it by myself :smh:

Save them for when you finish the 40 hour tutorial. :lol:

I think im a HR6 or 7 like with about 12 hours playtime what level are you?

What weapons ya'll recommend in MHW?? Been using dual blades and I like them ok, but not in love with them.. :nerd:

I tried the katana ninja blade thing at the start of the game and didn't really care for it.. thank you my dude

MHW seems intriguing, but considering I still haven't played BB (which I own) or Nioh, I don't realistically see myself getting around to it

What weapon did you use? Diablo is getting in me. I probably need some armour to negate the stun.
Ill add since your probably using melee. Gotta bring flash pods and thunderbugs. When he is the air hit him with a flash pod he will land and you will get atleast 5 secs to slap him any other time be defensive.

hunting horn is awaome, love those buffs when someone joins my party

Should I start using armor spheres to upgrade I’m MH or should I save them for certain armor?

upgrade only to get you through low rank

save the rest for when you hit high rank

to get more armorspheres, make sure you always have somethign assigned in the bounties and claim them as soon as completed and put a new one in there

hunting horn is awaome, love those buffs when someone joins my party

upgrade only to get you through low rank

save the rest for when you hit high rank

to get more armorspheres, make sure you always have somethign assigned in the bounties and claim them as soon as completed and put a new one in there
You get them from completing quests too

yup but the most consistent is bounties because some of them are hunting monsters so you essentially hit two birds with one stone and once you start farming, it'll be your best friend
Oh naw im not saying your wrong just adding to what you said lol. I use them with no dams giving tho lol.

Anybody need help doing low rank stuff get at me. Psn Jules_NT

Ill add since your probably using melee. Gotta bring flash pods and thunderbugs. When he is the air hit him with a flash pod he will land and you will get atleast 5 secs to slap him any other time be defensive.
Every time I lost to him, I get him, stunned then as I'm trying to unstun he burrows and pops up right under me. I'll get him today.

Back
Top Bottom