The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Whats the deal with platinum on ps? Is it just bragging rights or do you get something from it?
You could say that. For me it adds replay ability. I find myself playing games on harder difficulties or collecting items and exploring than I normally would. It just helps me get more out of a game.

Last edited:
I still want to get into DS2 but it just didn’t feel right after Bloodborne. How long to platinum?

First of all I didn’t mean to say that twice

And I think you had to play to new Game ++ so two and a half play through a essentially before you can get every item you need for the platinum.

DS2 was hard for me to get into after Bloodborne as well, but after the learning curve I ended up loving it. You have to get every single magic spell of each kind of magic for the platinum... there were quite a few crazy things as well as secret areas that had to be done. It was worth it though. I’ll go back and play it again at some point .

FFXV on flash sale for $20 and $30 for premium

What's the verdict on FFXV?
I enjoyed it at $60, surely you’ll enjoy at $20 or $30. Just be open minded don’t go in expecting to play FF from the Squaresoft days. It’s better than 13 for sure.

Considering getting Titanfall 2 Ultimate for $10. I'd really only play the single player campaign

Never played a titanfall game

I enjoyed it at $60, surely you’ll enjoy at $20 or $30. Just be open minded don’t go in expecting to play FF from the Squaresoft days. It’s better than 13 for sure.
At $30 you won’t feel cheated considering about half way through the gameplay nosedives off a cliff and you start being shoved from behind toward the final chapter. Great game but totally rushes the story at a certain point.

Back
Top Bottom