The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Broly and Bardock are coming to DBZ: Fighters!

dragon-ball-fighterz_2018_02-20-18_002-600x336-2.jpg

dragon-ball-fighterz_2018_02-20-18_003-600x336.jpg

Any suggestions on which route I should take to upgrade my dual wield swords?

in the early stages, i'd say go Jyuratudos and/or Tobi, there are plenty of fire element monsters in the game so water becomes a great tool and more than half of the monsters are 2* or 3* weak to thunder so those two will pretty much finish up the game for you (Jyuratudos I feel is as easy as Barroth to farm and kill those fishes next to him by the muddy place and carve them, you'll need some of those parts too)

and keep farming and grinding, if you see a bonepiles or an ore, dig 'em up and mine that ish

and as a gear suggestion, a maxed odogaron is great for dual blades, 4 pieces give a bonus that allows you to sharpen them with one swipe (instead of 3) and it doesn't lose sharpness for about a minute afterwards

for blades, it's all about the sharpness and the atk boost on wht sharpness vs blue is pretty big and from blue to green, green to red, etc... so keeping sharpness up is key (low sharpness also makes your blade bounce off of monsters)

in the early stages, i'd say go Jyuratudos and/or Tobi, there are plenty of fire element monsters in the game so water becomes a great tool and more than half of the monsters are 2* or 3* weak to thunder so those two will pretty much finish up the game for you (Jyuratudos I feel is as easy as Barroth to farm and kill those fishes next to him by the muddy place and carve them, you'll need some of those parts too)

and keep farming and grinding, if you see a bonepiles or an ore, dig 'em up and mine that ish

and as a gear suggestion, a maxed odogaron is great for dual blades, 4 pieces give a bonus that allows you to sharpen them with one swipe (instead of 3) and it doesn't lose sharpness for about a minute afterwards

for blades, it's all about the sharpness and the atk boost on wht sharpness vs blue is pretty big and from blue to green, green to red, etc... so keeping sharpness up is key (low sharpness also makes your blade bounce off of monsters)
Im rocking that tobi tree bow :pimp:

Oh god, Motorstorm.
I still have vivid memories of snapping two of the original sixaxis controllers in half because of that game and it's unfair races. :lol:

The rubber banding in MotorStorm was beyond cheap. I remember getting a commanding lead and driving the perfect route using all the shortcuts. Look behind me, nothing but sand and rocks. I'm like, "I got this."

I look back again and 5 semi trucks with full boost come and collide into me. The wouldn't even want to win. They would get beside you and crash into you. :lol: :angry: The worst was the circuit challenges where you had a bike in a race against all trucks. :rofl:

The rubber banding in MotorStorm was beyond cheap. I remember getting a commanding lead and driving the perfect route using all the shortcuts. Look behind me, nothing but sand and rocks. I'm like, "I got this."

I look back again and 5 semi trucks with full boost come and collide into me. The wouldn't even want to win. They would get beside you and crash into you. :lol: :angry: The worst was the circuit challenges where you had a bike in a race against all trucks. :rofl:
I know exactly which race you are talking about. It was the race in the mudpool on max difficulty where you had to use a bike against all big rig trucks. That's the one where I snapped the controllers. :lol:

Those are the guys who make the Dirt games, right?

MotorStorm was my s*** when it first released. That game looks kind of nice.

When Evolution (motorstorm and drive club) shut down, some of the staff was scooped up by codemasters.

Yea, Codemasters is hit or miss, but always make decent game at worst.

I thought this was shown at either E3 or PSX?

I think I might finally beat a Persona... Got back into 5 recently and I'm really enjoying it far more than all of it's predecessors.

The rubber banding is kind of necessary though because racing in that big pack is what makes the game so much fun. But yeah the CPU will just focus too much on ******* you up.

I still wish EVO would've put out a ps4 motorstorm first instead of driveclub, but I'm happy to see it live on in a new form.

Yea, Codemasters is hit or miss, but always make decent game at worst.

I thought this was shown at either E3 or PSX?

Codemasters' Micro Machines games were the bomb back in the 90s. Colin McRae/Dirt was top notch stuff too.

Is ONRUSH the spiritual successor to Motostorm?

I think I might finally beat a Persona... Got back into 5 recently and I'm really enjoying it far more than all of it's predecessors.
At one point I thought I was at the end of Persona 5
And then I played about another 10 hours.
Not a story spoiler

Enjoy the game! My 2017 Game of the Year

At one point I thought I was at the end of Persona 5
And then I played about another 10 hours.
Not a story spoiler
Enjoy the game! My 2017 Game of the Year
Man that final push at the end was killing me. I was not expecting it :lol: it's worth it for the NG+ experience though. Replaying the game with all your social stats already raised and an inventory full of late game goodies changes things.

Back
Top Bottom