The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Its hard not succumbing to the Monster Hunter hype. But I know I won't play it exclusively until the summer, so I may as well save a few bucks and wait.

It does sound like a game I'd really enjoy though.

Ni No Kuni 2 however, I may not be able to resist.
I’m all over NNK 2 day one. I’ve been waiting too long for that game. I don’t have the time to dedicate to MHW. By the time I’d actual have the time, GoW and NNK 2 will have dropped. Then Dark Souls Remastered and DKC: Tropical Freeze for the Switch :pimp:

For all the guys stuck up on Monster Hunter World, what y’all think about Biomutant?

Picked up MH last night. Made my character and got to the island. Then fell asleep lol.

Seems interesting though.

What’s a good game that I can get right now through the PSN store. Looking for maybe a zombie type game or some scary **** with multiplayer and online play. 20-30 bucks works for me

What’s a good game that I can get right now through the PSN store. Looking for maybe a zombie type game or some scary **** with multiplayer and online play. 20-30 bucks works for me
Dying Light, Friday the 13th, Dead by Daylight, Killing Floor 2.

Scary?

The Last of Us. And the multiplayer is scary as hell :lol:
:lol:

Idk about being scary but TLOU is a GOAT tier game. It’s not co-op but it’s worth a play through if you haven’t played it or a replay if you haven’t played it within the last two years :lol:

My pick is Dying Light. And for your price range you could probably get the game and its DLC.
I actually need to pick up the complete edition and play through it. I played my brother in law’s copy for about an hour or two and thought it was pretty decent.

Last of Us is great but it isn't really scary, more of a thriller. It has zombie like creature in it though.
It has a ton of survival horror elements so if you don't like sneaking around with low ammo/equipment on you it may not be your gameplay.

Resident Evil 7 doesn't have multiplayer but that **** is pretty scary :lol:

Last of Us is great but it isn't really scary, more of a thriller. It has zombie like creature in it though.
It has a ton of survival horror elements so if you don't like sneaking around with low ammo/equipment on you it may not be your gameplay.

Resident Evil 7 doesn't have multiplayer but that **** is pretty scary :lol:

RE7 after the first hr is no more scary than TLOU. I had some stressed out moments throughout LOU

What are you guys greatest gaming accomplishments? Mines:

1. no kill metal gear snake eater run
2.getting thorn on destiny
3.soloing all raid bosses on borderlands 2 with no cheese.
4. Being top 3% in for honor.
5.running sword on destiny

What are you guys greatest gaming accomplishments? Mines:

1. no kill metal gear snake eater run
2.getting thorn on destiny
3.soloing all raid bosses on borderlands 2 with no cheese.
4. Being top 3% in for honor.
5.running sword on destiny

#3 is very impressive

I play a lot of single player games so I’m not sure if I have any outside of platting Bloodborne and beating every boss solo. It was my first Souls experience so I was pretty impressed with myself. Oh and I did dodge lightning 200 times in Final Fantasy X :lol:

I play a lot of single player games so I’m not sure if I have any outside of platting Bloodborne and beating every boss solo. It was my first Souls experience so I was pretty impressed with myself. Oh and I did dodge lightning 200 times in Final Fantasy X :lol:
Very impressive imo

**** that lightning I never did it

On the ps3 through hdmi?

Back
Top Bottom