The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

BF1 is dope. You can get the complete joint for 30.

Bloodborne.

Uncharted. The Last of Us.

What experience are you looking for though?
I have BF1 on x1. Been looking at bloodborne but dont wanna get mad at it like i did DS3 lol. Looking for a good rpg. Something to play inbetween farming MHW and playing MLB the show.

Btw idk if there are any nascar fans in here but i downloaded nascar heat 2 and its :pimp:

Somebody reccomend me a game.

FINFANXX2PS4.jpg

That chick was str8 up trollin on FB, hence why I took a screencap and posted it up.

If you actually went on her FB page, you'll see a previous post of hers where she claims that women over 30 with no kids must have infected *******

And how did you come across this FB page?

A friend of mine "reshared" the post to everyone, and it popped up on my newsfeed.

Obviously I replied back with the same Westbrook gif in the comment section, then one of our friends posted in the same comment thread that this chick was suspect and referenced her previous post about "being 30 with no kids and having an infected cooch"

This troll chick's FB page is PUBLIC though, so you can look her up and shut her down in her own comment thread if you wanted to

The latest fortnite update is fire.

Stable 60 FPS. Gameplay is more smoother and graphics are sharper which stunned me. Still trash tho and looking for my first win :lol:

Just finished a match where it came down to me and the last guy. He made a brick tower and I had a bush hiding in the open field lmao. He finally found me and blasted me with a RPG. I feel like if you don’t have a rocket launcher when it comes down to the final 4 you’re screwed

For you Fornite guys did you just play only the "free game" of Fortnite, or did you guys actually pay the full $34.95 starter pack that includes the starting 1-player campaign by any chance?

Like everyone else here I disagree with that chick's narrow-minded statement

However I will say there are plenty of gamers and video gaming fiends that earn the rest of us a bad rep. Socially, culturally, productivity-wise, etc. Things like gamer gate and gaming culture overlapping with misogyny, racism, and irritable personalities don't help either. A lot of angry impulsive gamers out there that probably shouldn't be getting married.

For you Fornite guys did you just play only the "free game" of Fortnite, or did you guys actually pay the full $34.95 starter pack that includes the starting 1-player campaign by any chance?
Most people I know only play the free battle royale mode. It’s free to download and you don’t even need a PS+ subscription to play.

Back
Top Bottom