The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Most girls don’t like video games cause it takes time and attention away from them. Video games are “girlfriend stealers” Every now and then my girl gets mad when I don’t pick up the FaceTime or I am slow texting back. But over the years she understands it’s my hobby and that it will always be my hobby and a major outlet. She knows damn well she prefers me online playing with all my hommiesbrather than be at the bar or club drinking with all my homies :lol:

Lucky that my Wife doesn’t care

Hell I even take my Nintendo switch with me sometimes when I’m out

WhatTheTHOT.jpg

DBhtWCF.gif
accurate, i like to **** and play games

my face when i send out a SOS flare and the dudes end up dying, causing me to fail the quest
24-times-the-spongebob-pajama-boy-summed-up-your--2-8144-1460397178-6_dblbig.jpg

what annoys me is when people join SOS and not read the objectives

so many times that it says "capture the monster" and they just wail on them even after i got them trapped or is sleeping

soo hows everybody handling fortnite @60fps?
It looks fantastic.

So nice not having the weird rendering issues at a distance.

I felt like I was having a nasty adjustment with ADS'ing snipers, though. Felt so much smoother I was constantly overcompensating.

Man there’s like no good games that I like that are out. MH looked intriguing but playing the beta it was too slow paced for me.

Back
Top Bottom