The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Got this with my 9 yr old son and brother in law. I just might retire and go out on top now :lol:

4A091232-6D87-4A8D-A14F-E1BC1D46F1D4.jpeg

About 25 hours in to Persona 5... this might actually be the first Persona that I beat, enjoying it more than all the previous titles by a large margin.

I stopped playing it half way through. I’ll eventually get back to it. As much as I enjoyed it, I’m not sure if I’ll go all the way with completing it.

New leaked God Of War footage. If you are trying to go in it blind, don't watch it. It contains some story details not yet seen.

I only managed to get about 10 hours in on NNK 2 but I like it a lot so far. The battle system is an improvement and the AI is actually useful. My only gripe so far is the skirmish battles. I’m just not a fan of that type of stuff.

Yea its weird they decided to add health bars to GoW, none of the older games had them.

Lets hope they can be disabled.

Dang.

You can only level up past 40 if you have the DLC in Assasin’s Creed. I guess imma go ahead and beat it then and wait until the season pass in on sale.

Beat Horizon Zero Dawn.

Great game.

Copped Yooka Laylee for my nephew.

Fun little game.

Definitely has that n64 feel to it.

Not sure why Sony felt like God of War needed to to do its best “Last of Us” impression to be brought back. Game looks weird but I’m really curious so see the scope. Boss battles should be outrageous.

Still waiting for Shadow of the Colossus HD

And insomniac to stop being stupid with the Spider-Man PS4 news

Back
Top Bottom