The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Lucky I got a 1070 around christmas for 340 off amazon. I have a 1050 ti I was gonna give away but dude said he needed more firepower. Come to find out them things are going for over 300 bucks now, bout to sell that *****.

Who ever pays that much for that card is an idiot, you can buy a new one for $220...

https://m.newegg.com/products/N82E1...-GIGABYTE-_-14125916&AID=11892368&PID=3962334

Plus prices on the 980ti are very decent, and it performs better than a 1070, supports HDR, etc...

Plus prices on the 980ti are very decent, and it performs better than a 1070, supports HDR, etc...

Not really...........980ti prices are almost exactly identical to 1070s at the moment. At that point, you're better off hunting for a 1070 if you're willing to pay the market prices for a 980ti.

Only 1060s seem to be touching the $200+ range at retail, and even then.......it is at the higher $200 end with possibly bordering $300 at times.

Future proofing > re-using "pre-owned" GPUs

I'm sorry, I don't like taking the risk on pre-owned GPUs........especially since the whole point of getting those 1070s, 980 tis, and/or 1080s is to future proof yourself for another 5-10 years with upcoming games.

I actually saw a couple of offers back in January for pre-owned 1070s that were around $280-$350, but I couldn't do it........the fact that those offers stated that it already had 1 year of use at minimum was already a "no-no" for me.

Future proofing > re-using "pre-owned" GPUs

I'm sorry, I don't like taking the risk on pre-owned GPUs........especially since the whole point of getting those 1070s, 980 tis, and/or 1080s is to future proof yourself for another 5-10 years with upcoming games.

I actually saw a couple of offers back in January for pre-owned 1070s that were around $280-$350, but I couldn't do it........the fact that those offers stated that it already had 1 year of use at minimum was already a "no-no" for me.

Lol, if you're expecting to use your GPU for 5-10 years you are PC gaming wrong.

Man they really outdid themselves with Assasin’s Creed.

I wish you could learn the move sets of the area bosses or play as them. They are pretty dope

I know imma catch flames but Ubisoft is on a pretty wild run right now :nerd:

It is funny how AC actually was on my backlog. The Witcher 3 gonna get the work next.
You starting from the beginning with TW3? All I want to play is NNK 2 now so I doubt I’ll be able to manage anything else.

You starting from the beginning with TW3? All I want to play is NNK 2 now so I doubt I’ll be able to manage anything else.

Pick up where I let out. I am like 17 hours and only level 4 some how.

I booted it up and it looks :pimp: in 4K and locked at 30 FPS. I was shocked.

Was able to re-subscribe to gamefly for 1 month for a buck, so I have Nier: Automata on the way.

I gotta see what this game is about.

Was able to re-subscribe to gamefly for 1 month for a buck, so I have Nier: Automata on the way.

I gotta see what this game is about.

Apparently you have to beat it 3 times to get a good full story play-though/ending. I didn’t think the gameplay warranted it. I found it to be a repetitive game, but it had its moments that didn’t make me fully regret playing it.

Back
Top Bottom